• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
then you are a fool.

potkettle.jpg

I've found it less likely that the_hdk is a wolf recently, mostly because Mr. G was probably trying to mislead me. the_hdk has also claimed a goodie role and is hardly our priority number one to lynch right now.

Can you quote that out, so we know what did he claimed? I think he was being overly cryptic about it, so I couldn't be bothered to search obscure references amidst an Eiffel Tower of spam.

Anyway, the point isn't what Najs claimed, as Najs identity isn't even clear. The point is what Mr.G said, and what could that imply. I believe it can imply that hdk is a baddie related to Mr.G, and I've explained why. Can you counter-argue hdk?

What about Lemeard... he hasn't been getting much attention. Let's see...

voted Falc the cultist on day one, but it was last vote and thus meaningless.
voted Esemesas on day 2, instead of Boris.
voted Lord_D the villager on day 3, instead of walrus (seer apprentice) or TNT (unknown)
voted Kriszo the Sorc on day 4 instead of Paendrag. The worth of this depends on whether we can assume that the packs, at this point were in contact with the sorceror.
voted the_hdk instead of Mr.G, dunno if he did so before the Najs-outing or after.
voted Taiisatai on day 7.

I daresay he could make some sense as Chaos baddie. Not a great case, I agree, but we shouldn't keep him out of analysis just "cause we can't get a good read".

Since I haven't got to read the last day, take that into account, please. Did Najs out Taii, by the way?

PS : I'm hurt that you have no thoughts for me, Yakman. I thought we had something...

voted Lord_D the villager on day 3, instead of walrus (seer apprentice) or TNT (unknown)
voted Kriszo the Sorc on day 4 instead of Paendrag. The worth of this depends on whether we can assume that the packs, at this point were in contact with the sorceror.
voted the_hdk instead of Mr.G, dunno if he did so before the Najs-outing or after.

I daresay he could make some sense as Chaos baddie. Not a great case, I agree, but we shouldn't keep him out of analysis just "cause we can't get a good read".

Since I haven't got to read the last day, take that into account, please. Did Najs out Taii, by the way?

PS : I'm hurt that you have no thoughts for me, Yakman. I thought we had something...
lemeard is definitely a good candidate for a lynch.

You said that 50000 times already, and I know, I counted.

Yeah. Najs outed Taii.

And I'm a horrible lynch. Always.

vote count:

Kingepyon - Najs, EUROO7, Suirantes,
EUROO7 - Trinitrotoluen,
Suirantes - Lemeard,
Yakman –Tamius23,
Humancalculator – Kingepyon, Yakman
The_hdk – Reis91,

NOT VOTED
The_hdk, Humancalculator,

unvote humancalculator
vote kingepyon

I notice that yak has me down as voting Suirantes when my vote in fact is on Kingepyon.

I think this would be more correct:

Kingepyon (6) - Najs, Lemeard EUROO7, Suirantes, Yakman, the_hdk
EUROO7 (1) - Trinitrotoluen
Yakman (1)–Tamius23
Humancalculator (1) – Kingepyon
The_hdk (1) – Reis91

NOT VOTED
Humancalculator

hmmm...

could each pack be truly 4 wolves? for some reason i doubt it...

then again...

that would make 8 wolves out of what, 31 players? there has been a sorcerer and 2 cultists so far, along with two wolves from each pack.

can definitely see there still being 2 more out of each pack. this definitely changes my analysis...

what if we have three wolves in one pack, 4 in the other, with the three wolf pack having the sorcerer? each might have as many as two cultists...

we'd have:

Pack A: 1 wolf, 1 cultist
Pack B: 2 wolf, 1 cultist...

and 6 villagers...

This is a scary thought.

I notice that yak has me down as voting Suirantes when my vote in fact is on Kingepyon.

I think this would be more correct:

Kingepyon (6) - Najs, Lemeard EUROO7, Suirantes, Yakman, the_hdk
EUROO7 (1) - Trinitrotoluen
Yakman (1)–Tamius23
Humancalculator (1) – Kingepyon
The_hdk (1) – Reis91

NOT VOTED
Humancalculator
you never took your original vote off of suirantes.

there were two no hunts. one was on walrus, who was blessed. the other...

i am inclined to think that walrus was the initial hunt, and the doctor was successful on the second one, if only due to the RP and the page one. if there is a turned cursed in the game, the village is in deep doo-doo.

hmmm...

could each pack be truly 4 wolves? for some reason i doubt it...
[...]
This is a scary thought.
I doubt it. I think that would skew the distribution too much. I also think we would have had more outings and hit more wolves with lynches/hunts if that was the case.

At least I hope so.