• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
But Chef Excellence ate chef nice on a cold December night...

unvote aitchdeekay.
vote Yakman

"An excellent analysis."
no, it's idiocy.

i've voted for wolves and for cultists. unlike some. i HAVEN'T BEEN OUTED AS AN ADMITTED WOLF. unlike some.

get with the program and vote for the_hdk.

if i get lynched, the village is pretty much effed, because i'm a villager. you'll probably only have one or two more days to parity.

no, it's idiocy.

i've voted for wolves and for cultists. unlike some. i HAVEN'T BEEN OUTED AS AN ADMITTED WOLF. unlike some.

get with the program and vote for the_hdk.

if i get lynched, the village is pretty much effed, because i'm a villager. you'll probably only have one or two more days to parity.

who outed me as a wolf? yak wtf?

who outed me as a wolf? yak wtf?
or a cultist, whatever. this happend THREE DAYS AGO, AND yet you are still alive.

nothing I have seen in the thread points away from this. if I'm wrong, if najs has reneged his claim, then i would love to see it.

i AM NOT A WOLF. I am not evil. I am a villager. starting a vote for me and keeping it going is something that wolves do, BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS AN EASY LYNCH. but stringing me up today is disastrous. there's nothing in my voting that would indicate a wolf, at least to me. I have consistently been on the side of the village. on the other hand, we have players like EUROO7, and suirantes, whose loyalty is dubious. and you.

or a cultist, whatever. this happend THREE DAYS AGO, AND yet you are still alive.

nothing I have seen in the thread points away from this. if I'm wrong, if najs has reneged his claim, then i would love to see it.

i AM NOT A WOLF. I am not evil. I am a villager. starting a vote for me and keeping it going is something that wolves do, BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS AN EASY LYNCH. but stringing me up today is disastrous. there's nothing in my voting that would indicate a wolf, at least to me. I have consistently been on the side of the village. on the other hand, we have players like EUROO7, and suirantes, whose loyalty is dubious. and you.

najs, please correct this man.

najs, please correct this man.

I've found it less likely that the_hdk is a wolf recently, mostly because Mr. G was probably trying to mislead me. the_hdk has also claimed a goodie role and is hardly our priority number one to lynch right now.

I agree with Najs, we should look for better lynch targets than aitchdeekay.

Day 1
(8) Falc - marty99, Trinitrotoluen, Randakar, reis91, Suirantes, jonti-h, Najs, Lemeard
(4) Najs - Paendrag, Kingepyon, Taiisatai64, Falc
(4) Walrus - jacob-Lundgren (now EUROO7), Mr. G (Genestealer), Snoopdogg, esemesas
(2) Randakar - Lord_D, Enkhuush (Chaos)
(1) the_hdk - the_hdk
(1) Lemeard - Walrus
(1) Boris ze Spider - Capt. Kiwi
(1) jacob-Lundgren - Johho888
(1) marty99 - Kriszo
(1) Mr. G - EUROO7
(1) Suirantes - Rendap
(1) Lord_D - Yakman

Day 2
(10) Esemesas - Najs, Kingepyon, Randakar, Johho888, Walrus, Lord_D, Rendap, jonti-h, Lemeard, Boris ze Spider
(10) Boris ze Spider - Trinitrotoluen, Enkhuush, Taiisatai64, Yakman, Snoopdogg, Paendrag, Suirantes, Esemesas, reis91, tamius23
(4) Lemeard - Capt. Kiwi, Mr. G, SLINKY, Kriszo
(2) Mr. G - EUROO7
(1) jonti-h - jacob-Lundgren (now EUROO7)
(1) Najs - the_hdk

Day 3
(8) Lord_D - Trinitrotoluen, Kingepyon, reis91, Lemeard, Paendrag, SLINKY, Walrus, Humancalculator
(4) Walrus - Capt. Kiwi, Taiisatai64, Mr. G, Suirantes
(3) Trinitrotoluen - Snoopdogg, EUROO7, Enkhuush
(2) Mr. G - the_hdk, jonit-h
(2) Kriszo - Randakar, Najs
(1) reis91 - tamius23
(1) Najs - Rendap
(1) SLINKY - Yakman

Day 4
(9) Paendrag - Taiisatai64, Enkhuush, Tamius23, Humancalculator, Kriszo, Trinitrotoluen, the_hdk, Suirantes, reis91
(9) Kriszo - Kingepyon, Capt. Kiwi, Najs, Randakar, Snoopdogg, marty99, Lemeard, Walrus, EUROO7
(2) Najs - Paendrag, SLINKY
(1) EUROO7 - Yakman
(1) Lemeard - Mr. G

Day 5
(10) Mr. G - Najs, Capt. Kiwi, Trinitrotoluen, Suirantes, tamius23, Snoopdogg, SLINKY, marty99, humancalculator, the_hdk
(5) the_hdk - Kingepyon, Lemeard, Yakman, EUROO7, Mr. G
(2) Suirantes - Walrus, reis91
(1) reis91 - Taiisatai64
(1) Enkhuush - Snoopdogg

Day 6
(5) SLINKY - Kingepyon, Trinitrotoluen, Najs, Suirantes, marty99

(4) Suirantes - Walrus, Lemeard, the_hdk, SLINKY

(2) the_hdk - Taiisatai64, reis91

(1) Snoopdogg - Tamius23
(1) reis91 - EUROO7
(1) Walrus - Snoopdogg (1308)
(1) Humancalculator - Humancalculator
(1) EUROO7 - Yakman

Day 7

(7) Taiisatai64 - Najs, Suirantes, Lemeard, Trinitrotoluen, Yakman, Tamius23,

(2) Suirantes - EUROO7, Snoopdogg

(1) Yakman - Taiisatai64
(1) SLINKY - Humancalculator
(1) Humancalculator – Kingepyon

Survivors, and thoughts thereof.

Yakman – Clearly innocent beyond belief. Unimpeachable.

TNT – hunted, shot a baddy. I’d like to think he’s on the good side. I dunno if a GM would set up TWO hunter-cultists in a game. At least we know who shot jonti-h. Might be JL, might not be.

Suirantes – villainous? perhaps. certainly his posting has the veneer of the ruinous powers. he voted for baddies, both boris AND Mr. G, but both of them were genestealers. is he a chaos cultist? i think there's a good chance of it, and lynching him would shed light on the_hdk.

EUROO7 – puts a late vote on kriszo, and beyond that, eh... it certainly doesn't look like overt villainy, but his votes aren't very helpful. at this point, i'm willing to believe that he's a goodie.

Humancalculator – voted for self on day 6. Subbed in for the non-voting pevergreen on day 3, making analysis exceptionally challenging. Voted only for villagers the other three days. There is a good chance that he is villainous, although the question is why did pevergreen not vote in the two days, given that he was active on the forums for the concluded lite game and was given a wolf role? Then again pevergreen is new, and might not care. Or his inbox was full and never got a role. This is a challenging one, but my suspicion is pointing in this way, and more than slightly.

Kingepyon – voted with the mob generally, and put votes on the_hdk, and kriszo. Goodie? Clever wolf? Jury is very much out on this one.

Tamius23 - a late vote on boris, and a late vote on taiisataii64. chaos? dunno...

Najs – Outed a wolf and a cultist. Surprisingly is still alive. Could mean he’s on the good side, or he’s on the other bad side. It’s hard to say without knowing taiisatai’s allegiance. Still, given the rules, it makes little sense for a baddie to out a cultist. BUT WHY IS HE STILL ALIVE????!

Lemeard – hard to get a good read. clever wolf? goodie?

the_hdk - throwaway voter on days 1 and 2, when baddies were killed. supports killing the innocent yakman now. late vote on Mr. G. has a vote on suirantes when it's close on day 6, which might exonerate him, or simply place him in the other pack if suirantes turns out villainous. has the vote on paendrag rather than kriszo on day 4, but then again, so do most of the survivors.

bottom line is that two chaotics and two genestealers are dead. one of the no move nights was taken up by walrus' blessing. the other night might be a block from a GA or it might be a conversion of a cursed - the Emperor knows there are enough traits in this game. From my suspicion based on the update, Night 3 was a successful block, while night 0 was walrus' trait. the confessor and the seer are still out there, so there's plenty of hope for the village. I AM NOT THE SEER OR THE CONFESSOR OR A BADDIE.

feel free to criticize.

EDIT: Because reis91 did not vote yesterday, I forgot to include him in the analysis. Generally, he's laid low, voted late, but he did participate in the falc and boris lynchings. if he's a baddie, he's on the side of chaos. i'd give him a pass for now.

Last edited:
I've found it less likely that the_hdk is a wolf recently, mostly because Mr. G was probably trying to mislead me. the_hdk has also claimed a goodie role and is hardly our priority number one to lynch right now.
okay. i'll bite.

unvote the_hdk

vote humancalculator

based on my analysis.

Vote Clarice

Unofficial Vote Count (again, please double-check)

humancalculator - 4 - Kingepeyon, TNT, Yakman, Euro
Yakman - 2 - Suirantes, tamius
Suirantes - 1 - Lemeard
hdk - 1 - reis

Emu'd.

I see absolutely nothing in that big votecount saying Yakman is innocent...
I also happen to know that Kingepyon analyses lots even when he is a wolf.

Umm. Kingepyon has been quiet recently, no?

Vote Kingepyon

That count might be right, might not be.

I don't believe that HC is evil. If he was, and especially if he was a wolf, I would expect more activity from him. He barely seems to pay attention to the game.

Unvote humancalculator

Vote Yakman

For the simple reason that I would rather see Yakman lynched.