• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is it just me or has this village become very quiet all of a sudden?

Has been for a few days now. Ghosts make up lot of the chatter though, so it seems less obvious.
That's what you get for killing all active players..

Has been for a few days now. Ghosts make up lot of the chatter though, so it seems less obvious.

Actually that is what you get when multiple pages every day are filled with pointless spam. The more time you'll have to invest to wade through that, the less time you'll have to actually focus on the game. Just IMO of course.

And I guess some people are waiting for the JL to hold their hands and lead them to victory. The scanlists should have quite a few details now.

VOTE THE_AITCHDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

And why do I use size 7?

First rule of werewolf: Do not trust anybody.

I apologize for this clearly subpar performance. My schedule atm doesn't allow me to be online when there's much activity, but that's no excuse for the lack of analysis and thought. My apologies to Vainglory and all players.

I concur. This village has .. flaws.

The previous village had a lot more flaws.

najs had you before, and he hasn't been wrong so far.

As a rule of thumb, you should never kill the active players regardless of allegience. Though it shouldnt be used as reason not to kill someone, people playing the game should encourage active play by subtly implying that active players have a greater chance for success.

The previous village had a lot more flaws.

Good point. This village at least kills a lot of baddies :p
That being said, the main flaw of this village is that it no longer has me.. :mad:

After going through some of the days and my general impressions, I am left with the following players as suspects:

5. Kingepyon as Major Pym Madsen of the Camperdown PDF uncle of the traitorous Major Josef Madsen of the Saumarez PDF
12. Suirantes as Commander Boreale of the Blood Ravens
13. pevergreen subbed by Humancalculator as Claricea, a harlot
14. Yakman as a squat
26. jacob-Lundgren subbed by EUROO7 as
27. the_hdk as "Hardanahalli Deve Kumaraswamy"

Now, I don't think Humancalculators activity level points to him being a wolf. Wolves generally tend to pay at least some attention to the game because they have an interest in it, so he's probably simply a bored villager.

I am not sure what to make of j-L/EUROO7. I hate analysing subs, but there's not much pointing to him being a wolf that I've been able to find.

What about hdk? I am willing to believe him for now actually and I am more interested in bringing up people who haven't been in contention for a lynch.

So let's narrow it down even further:

5. Kingepyon as Major Pym Madsen of the Camperdown PDF uncle of the traitorous Major Josef Madsen of the Saumarez PDF
12. Suirantes as Commander Boreale of the Blood Ravens
14. Yakman as a squat

Now, we have Yakman acting like a crazy person, suirantes claiming to be in a constant state of confusion, as well as Kingepyon who's actually been doing some fairly useful analysis. Since I believe that this is Suirantes' second(?) Big, it's perhaps not too hard to imagine that he actually is confused. And since Kingepyon actually has been somewhat useful, I suggest that we hang Yakman today.

Vote Yakman

unvote aitchdeekay.
vote Yakman

"An excellent analysis."