• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote SLINKY

For now, based off of marty's analysis yesterday.

How the **** did hdk get away? What, don't tell me that everyone believed Mr.G would never name a packmate to a sorceror claimant, just because he lied about his own role? Think a bit, if he thought he was scanned already, and even bothered to mention it in the thread, he should not have had any qualms with mentioning a packmate of his, knowing that when his identity came alight, people wouldn't believe him.

If you want to see this trick applied, check a few Bigs ago where I was a cultist with Rendap in my pack, and, suspecting I had been scanned, I had him outed, diverting village attention from him.

i demand immediate entrance to the JL. the suspense is killing me.

How the **** did hdk get away? What, don't tell me that everyone believed Mr.G would never name a packmate to a sorceror claimant, just because he lied about his own role? Think a bit, if he thought he was scanned already, and even bothered to mention it in the thread, he should not have had any qualms with mentioning a packmate of his, knowing that when his identity came alight, people wouldn't believe him.

If you want to see this trick applied, check a few Bigs ago where I was a cultist with Rendap in my pack, and, suspecting I had been scanned, I had him outed, diverting village attention from him.
I've been thinking about this. I feel like G could go either way with his statement.

i demand immediate entrance to the JL. the suspense is killing me.
stupid.jpg

Vote Taiisatai

Scapegoating is common wolf tactic which we like to punish in People's Justice League.

Vote Taiisatai

Scapegoating is common wolf tactic which we like to punish in People's Justice League.
I'd wish to apply for membership.

I'd wish to apply for membership.

I have some questions for all applicants to People's Justice League given to me by founder Olaus Petrus.

1.- Are you now or have you ever been a wolf?

2.- Would you find this phrase applicable to you: I have hair in unusual places.

3.- Would you be heard saying the following: The seer is doing great job and we should follow JL leadership.

4.- What do you have against Finns?

5.- If given choice between History of Protestant Reformation lesson or kinky time with jonti, which would you pick? (Please give specific reasons)

Vote humancalculator

Because this (partially):

For now, based off of marty's analysis yesterday.

And the fact that he took the time to read that slinky was a good target (probably marty voting for him helped) but didn't take the time to read that he was already lynched.

This just says "looking for an easy vote" to me. He may be a lazy villager, or a wolf looking to jump on a wagon already forming, but either way, HC is a decent lynch.

Edit: I changed a word, but not the vote.

Last edited:
I have some questions for all applicants to People's Justice League given to me by founder Olaus Petrus.

Yes.

2.- Would you find this phrase applicable to you: I have hair in unusual places.

No.

3.- Would you be heard saying the following: The seer is doing great job and we should follow JL leadership.

Sometimes :p

Nothing.

5.- If given choice between History of Protestant Reformation lesson or kinky time with jonti, which would you pick? (Please give specific reasons)

I see no reason why a history of the protestant reformation lesson cannot be more kinky than kinky time with jonti. And I'm afraid of seeing Lemeard naked :p

vote yakman

He is hairy and big and from Tibet. And in China they don't like that kind of men.

Godfuckingdamnit. Wolves! I was enjoying this as well :(

My....one.....regret......was not....lynching...Suirantes

Now I have no clue on who to believe. Are the evil wolves close to getting parity?

vote Kingepyon

Semi-placeholder. But with the exception of Kriszo villagers seem to receive his votes.

Edit:

Now I have no clue on who to believe. Are the evil wolves close to getting parity?

I don't believe that parity is in the cards today for them (assuming ~10 baddies at the start of the game).

1 - in the past. i got better.

2 - unknown. i own no mirrors.

3 - in hell.

4 - everything. them and their dendrophilia, and their saunas. a vile race. whose pores need to be that open?

5 - I am particularly interested in the transitions in the monasteries and the financial ramifications thereof.

Now, I am a full PJL member. Also, anyone voting for me is a wolf or a wolf-plant. And I'm being serious about that.

1. Was never one in Big.

2. No

3. Sometimes

4. That they beat the Soviets during the Winter War.

5. Protestant Reformation Lessons. I have no clue why.