• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Day/Night 6

Part of the recent success in the campaign to pacify Camperdown had come from investigating those at the top: a PDF Colonel and a director of the secret police. Suspicion had initially attached itself to one Hardanahalli Deve Kumaraswamy, a prominent Imperial citizen if ever there was. But his protestations of faith in strong terms dissuaded suspicions, so instead of Kumaraswamy it was Commander Boreale of the Blood Ravens and the Commandant of the local paramilitia, Michiel de Ruyter, who were dragged before an extraordinary court chaired by an inquisitor. Boreale was narrowly acquitted, but de Ruyter found himself tied to a stake before the day was out. The last words from his lips were "Glory and eternal happiness is mine, for I shall be with the Emperor soon!"

Despite the casualties among the better class of citizens, and the bloodbath among the poor, morale was high on Camperdown, for the Heretics seemed to be getting the worst of it. Even the night's events couldn't damp it, for when morning came it was discovered that Interrogator Penny Valderaz, right-hand woman to the Inquisitor on Camperdown, had been murdered - among other unspeakable things done to her. Her death had clearly been drawn out to some degree, and highly unpleasant. How no one in the Inquisitor's entourage had heard anything was inexplicable. Perhaps no one had wanted to, for on hearing of Valderaz's death, the Inquisitor reputedly said: "Praise be for small mercies. I hated that jumped-up bitch."

["Michiel de Ruyter"] Slinky the Cursed Brutal Villager was lynched.
["Penny Valderaz"] Walrus the formerly Blessed Apprentice Seer with a Rival was hunted.

Last edited:
Slinky didn't set a brutal?

I have a list with all trait standing orders, like "Brutalize Vainglory if I die" and "Roleblock Vainglory unless overridden" et cetera. There was no entry for Slinky, nor do I remember receiving one. I'm going to dig through my archived messages for one though.

I find it odd that there wasn't a brutal. He posted this right before deadline:

Vote Suirantes

Because of self-preservation.

In case I am lynched, has the JL any preference on who I shall take with me when I die? I am leaning towards Yakman, since he is an OUTED SPIRITUALLY ATTUNED WOLF

That hardly counts as an actual order though, does it?
Well, no. But at least he was aware of the fact the had the brutal trait, and talked about it that close to deadline. I find it strange that he just would forget about it.

can we please finally lynch EUROO7, the clearly villainous XENOS LOVER!!!?!??!!??!?!

VOTE EUROO7

Well, no. But at least he was aware of the fact the had the brutal trait, and talked about it that close to deadline. I find it strange that he just would forget about it.

A goodie doesn't necessarily need to brutalize someone. Odds are they'll just hit another villager unless they know what they're doing.

Tsk. Lynching slinky ..

can we please finally lynch EUROO7, the clearly villainous XENOS LOVER!!!?!??!!??!?!

VOTE EUROO7
Let's say, in the incredibly unlikely scenario that he's not a wolf, who would you vote for then?

A goodie doesn't necessarily need to brutalize someone. Odds are they'll just hit another villager unless they know what they're doing.
Well I've never heard of such a preposterous idea! I'd never not use it. :p

This is madness!!!