• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In

:ninja:

In

tnx for the PM. Ill try to be more active. just dont expect much from me in the weekends. :)

*pokes zombie_hdk with a stick* :p

27 players.
We're getting somewhere .. :)

I'd like at least three more, obviously there's a few days until signup shuts, but still, it's time to be active about it. I've PMd people, most have responded already, some aren't available. If there's anyone that you guys can think of, please PM them or pass their names to me.

Why should I care about reading the last pages when I can have others do such menial tasks?

You play briliantly as seer in one game, and suddenly people are beneath you? Time to resurrect a tradition.

Vote reis

But Day hasn't even started yet!

You play briliantly as seer in one game, and suddenly people are beneath you? Time to resurrect a tradition.

Vote reis

Well, no, I did not play brilliantly nor anything close to it (and I'm not being modest here), and no, people are not beneath me. Well, not when I need their votes, at least. But when you vote me, you place other people beneath me, indeed. The gallows are higher than the ground where the people are, during the lynching.

Vainglory said:
We were always beneath Reis in his opinion, it's just that he's only open about it when his ego is particularly enlarged.

Should we begin a 5 page-long dispute about this statement?

Vote reis

Because no one can stop me now, and my master, Kiwi the evil captain told me to do so.

Hey guys, I just got given this weird pre-game role... Corn or something.... yeah, seems I get to sacrifice one of you every day, and you have no way to kill or lynch me! So have fun!