• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll give you a hint. Last time I did something similar, it was with randy :)

I remember that game.
I also recognized the style the second I saw that post.
After I died .. :p

Vote Rees

Vote count s'il vous plait?

you people are morons. and now I officially give up. lynch me. see if I care.
That shit doesn't help the village, cut it out. Unless of course you're a wolf.

Now, while I agree with running up Slinky, can we PLEASE kill Suirantes? He is pinging my wolfdar so hard (inb4 jonti)

Vote Suirantes

That shit doesn't help the village, cut it out. Unless of course you're a wolf.

Now, while I agree with running up Slinky, can we PLEASE kill Suirantes? He is pinging my wolfdar so hard (inb4 jonti)

Vote Suirantes

jonti?

Guys, lynching the_hdk isn't looking like the best idea anymore. He claims a goodie role and in either case my case against Mr. G, and in extension the_hdk, turned out to be wrong. We still got a baddie, yes, but not a cultist. As such it seems likely that Mr. G did indeed throw out a name randomly as his packmate...

Guys, lynching the_hdk isn't looking like the best idea anymore. He claims a goodie role and in either case my case against Mr. G, and in extension the_hdk, turned out to be wrong. We still got a baddie, yes, but not a cultist. As such it seems likely that Mr. G did indeed throw out a name randomly as his packmate...

no shit sherlock. He actually admitted he thought he was scanned and pinned.

unvote the_aitchdeekay
vote walrus-chan

He voted me!

unvote the_hdk
vote EUROO7

IN the Emperor's Name!

unvote the_hdk
vote EUROO7

IN the Emperor's Name!

No, you don't understand, I'm not your enemy. Sorry for giving you the wrong impression, glad we worked that out. Thanks. Bye.

Vote Rizze

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to edit my vote. There.

Vote count s'il vous plait?