• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wait, did Najs say that G-san was a cultist? If so he is just a poor villager.

This is rather interesting. Either Mr. G was screwing with me in the worst way possible or he interpreted my phishing PM in some way that I don't understand... I don't know what to do know.

as said before

*you want to know my role. check this thread and my posts in the last 24 hours. It's in there

I checked Mr. G's PM and he lists you as his packmate.

Is that what you're refering to?

Vote the_huub

vote the_hdk-san.

Placeholder vote.

vote the_hdk

<sigh>

morons!

I said IN ONE of MY POSTS!

ok euro you can do this. I'll give you a hint. Last time I did something similar, it was with randy :)

:facepalm:

You didn't. Tell me you didn't.

Some thoughts:

tamius is a very unlikely member of the Genestealer pack considering he was the one to tie up Boris and SMSman. He might still be a member of the Chaos pack, but it does make him a bad lynch.

I am not sure what to think of hdk. It might just be that Mr. G threw a name out there of someone who's not a member of his pack in order to make us lynch that person. I find it unlikely that he actually threw out a "real" name, but it's not unthinkable.

Najs has given us a wolf. I would consider him a bad lynch.

Personally, I would like to see some new people in the fray today. Like EUROO7 (formerly known as jacob-Lundgren), Slinky, or Reis.

Unvote the_hdk

Some thoughts:

tamius is a very unlikely member of the Genestealer pack considering he was the one to tie up Boris and SMSman. He might still be a member of the Chaos pack, but it does make him a bad lynch.

I am not sure what to think of hdk. It might just be that Mr. G threw a name out there of someone who's not a member of his pack in order to make us lynch that person. I find it unlikely that he actually threw out a "real" name, but it's not unthinkable.

Najs has given us a wolf. I would consider him a bad lynch.

Personally, I would like to see some new people in the fray today. Like EUROO7 (formerly known as jacob-Lundgren), Slinky, or Reis.

Maybe, but Mr. G did out himself as a wolf when Najs was calling him a cultist.

We must not eliminate the possibility.

I will oblige.

Vote snoopdogg

He rarely gives justification for his votes, often jumps on bandwagons and seems to have slipped under the radar somewhat.

I've found hdk's message, though I don't know what to make of it.

I will oblige.

Vote snoopdogg

He rarely gives justification for his votes, often jumps on bandwagons and seems to have slipped under the radar somewhat.

I've found hdk's message, though I don't know what to make of it.

Lunch.

also as a 2nd defense mr.g kinda spoke out when he said.....but you didn't scan me? about whole najs thing. just something fo yu giys to think about. It seems only Slinky picked that up.

and yes euro. I DID :D have fun re-reading my posts :p

Unvote the_hdk

Damn you. I'm going to need an honest explanation from Mr. G after all this is over...