• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
nah, that crazy Brit may be evil. But he's still a Brit above all.

He'll get you killed, raped and quartered. But.....with kindness and sophistication.

Shhhhh youre giving away my secrets.
Just don't mention the honey badgers. :p

As I stated previously, I thought you were deliberately doing it to trip me up. Which would be downright rude. I was wrong, sorry.

Nah I don't try and mindf**k Gm's. Other players yeah but the GM has enough work to do. Blame small icons on me iphone and only having 2G coverage :)
No worries, sorry it caused you problems

Wait. You are calling me a wolf not because you have scanned me but because of a legitimate pm?

There. And yes, I am. The PM is in no way faked. I pretended to be the sorcerer, as I've already said, and selected you, the_hdk and Lord_D for phishing. Lord_D (I started with him) refused to acknowledge being a cultist. the_hdk refused to acknowledge being a cultist. You told me you had a packmate, the_hdk. Clearly I hit the jackpot and you fell for the trap. It's not very stylish, I admit, but it does work wonders.

I waited 24h for your response. It's not like I could just out you without anything to base my accusations on.

You guys are looking more and more like desperate packmates with every minute.

But really, kudos to you guys for not giving up despite facing certain death. It's always refreshing to have someone go all out to avoid getting lynched.

you are like a girl I know. No matter what I say or do.... my every action or reaction affirms her ideas and theories.

Wait. You are calling me a wolf not because you have scanned me but because of a faked pm?
No, he's calling you a cultist based on your response to that PM. Logic, utilise it.

There. And yes, I am. The PM is in no way faked. I pretended to be the sorcerer, as I've already said, and selected you, the_hdk and Lord_D for phishing. Lord_D (I started with him) refused to acknowledge being a cultist. the_hdk refused to acknowledge being a cultist. You told me you had a packmate, the_hdk. Clearly I hit the jackpot and you fell for the trap. It's not very stylish, I admit, but it does work wonders.

:rofl:

is tnt part of the JL? or anyone. Anyone part of JL PM me, I might have some info for you guys. and I do not want to waste it if I die today :) and no its not about the moron Najs.

you are like a girl I know. No matter what I say or do.... my every action or reaction affirms her ideas and theories.

Luckily for the village, we can kill people to find the truth, whereas such a task is impossible in real life. ;)

And you honestly think that people are going to believe that a pro player would fall to that? Oh sigh.

No, he's calling you a cultist based on your response to that PM. Logic, utilise it.

I've never got any pm from him.

:rofl:

is tnt part of the JL? or anyone. Anyone part of JL PM me, I might have some info for you guys. and I do not want to waste it if I die today :) and no its not about the moron Najs.

HAHAHA OH WOW! :laugh:

Unvote Mr. G
Vote hdk

I hope I don't have to say this, but that is the most transparent attempt at JL infiltration I have ever seen. :D

And you honestly think that people are going to believe that a pro player would fall to that? Oh sigh.

whats worse is the mindlessness of the village following such an outrageous statement. I do not know your role g. But even if you are a baddie...this is not a way to go. :(

Nope, hdk didn't fall for it, you did.

shhhhst. :p

we still have nearly 4 hours to the deadline.

I know. You should start getting an IJL together. Let that be your legacy.

Nope, hdk didn't fall for it, you did.

To fake such a pm is very easy. Why do you trust him, and why haven't I hunted him if I were a wolf?

I know. You should start getting an IJL together. Let that be your legacy.

I-JL? Illegitimate? Are you saying that....the boy.....is...not...mine?!?!!? Who ?!! WHOOO!!!! TELL ME!!

was it that cocky Brit? or that Swedish drag in an Ikea produced car?!