• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's a penal convoy. They're only there in the first place if they have no manners.

I figured we must have sent someone to teach them.

I figured we must have sent someone to teach them.

230px-Taz-Looney_Tunes.svg.png

What, still no update? I suggest we lynch Randy for this.

No, seriously. We should lynch randy. Last time I remember that blubber about evening the packs out was when randy was a proper waffle. A losing one at that.

But you shouldn't listen to me. I failed to get smashed tonight so I probably lack the clarity required...

I presume he posted a vote before he checked. He realised he was dead was 8 posts after the vote.

Nice of him to leave the fucking thing up there for me and make what is already a tedious task more difficult, particularly with the plethora of people who make invalid votes, knowingly apparently, and who can't be stuffed to check who they unvoted in order to place new votes, leaving it to the GM to do their damn work for them.

EDIT

It's also very classy to impugn my family on the anniversary of my father's death...

What, still no update? I suggest we lynch Randy for this.

No, seriously. We should lynch randy. Last time I remember that blubber about evening the packs out was when randy was a proper waffle. A losing one at that.

But you shouldn't listen to me. I failed to get smashed tonight so I probably lack the clarity required...
Mmm...waffles.

Update is coming soon. Relax people.

Really?

It would appear we still have a tie. Lemeard's Jonti's vote was invalid, but I had overlooked Enkhuush's vote on Paendrag, which was valid.

Last edited: