• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Change your vote to Kriszo. A Kriszo lynch right now is more logical than a Paendrag-lynch.

Edit: Nevermind :eek:o

Unvote Yakman
Vote Kriszo

Piling onto a packmate at the last minute, nothing else to see here.

EDIT: Yak's still gonna get raeped

Unvote Yakman
Vote Kriszo

Piling onto a packmate at the last minute, nothing else to see here.

EDIT: Yak's still gonna get raeped
the Heretics know I'm right and are trying to silence me! in the Emperor's Name, We Must Purge them with Melta and Bolta!!

Is no one else seeing this!!! the HERETICS AND TRAITORS ARE COLLABORATING IN THE OPEN!!! All those who serve Holy Terra and the Illumine God Emperor MUST VOTE FOR EUROO7 AND END HIS FOUL CONSPIRACY!!

Is no one else seeing this!!! the HERETICS AND TRAITORS ARE COLLABORATING IN THE OPEN!!! All those who serve Holy Terra and the Illumine God Emperor MUST VOTE FOR EUROO7 AND END HIS FOUL CONSPIRACY!!
But, what if we sort of like the idea of an almighty EUROO7?

I have no strong feelings one way or the other.

Is this a made-up word?
only the foulest of XENOS would not know the name of the GREAT TRAITOR!!! I CONDEMN THEE AS AN ABOMINATION UPON THE RACE OF MAN, AND A STAIN UPON THE GLORIOUS IMPERIUM, MAY IT STAND UNCONQUERED FOREVER!

only the foulest of XENOS would not know the name of the GREAT TRAITOR!!! I CONDEMN THEE AS AN ABOMINATION UPON THE RACE OF MAN, AND A STAIN UPON THE GLORIOUS IMPERIUM, MAY IT STAND UNCONQUERED FOREVER!

There's no one can help you.

Say it.