• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why is everyone suddenly assuming I'm a wolf?

A spy forwarded a name to me, sure that they were a wolf. Now, we all know that spy reports aren't always 100%, and that I could be being played, but I still have two names: one potential wolf, one potential spy.

Ah, a spy!
Can we please get that report out in the open then, so that the village can decide for itself?

the only way that we can know for sure is if you PM me the name of the spy, and the name of the wolf, while cc:ing both players on the PM. this is foolproof.

... riiight.
:rofl:

@Yakman - I think your irony detector is broken :D

I can't check my role PM right now (it's in a text file on my mac, and I'm currently running windows on it and can't switch), but I don't recall having hc as a rival.

I can't find a count, so here's a khan:

Leon and Portugal switching places, that picture makes no sense.

That looks really pretty. I might have to buy CK2 now :/

Also I don't have the actual spy report, just the spy's conclusion on it.

Why do I not recognize that game? It looks like a P'Dox game, but it's not EU or CK... is it one of those semi-official mods like Arsenal of Democracy?

Why is everyone suddenly assuming I'm a wolf?

A spy forwarded a name to me, sure that they were a wolf. Now, we all know that spy reports aren't always 100%, and that I could be being played, but I still have two names: one potential wolf, one potential spy.

And you're holding back any actual info because you'd rather get killed today than be useful?
Wish granted.

I can't check my role PM right now (it's in a text file on my mac, and I'm currently running windows on it and can't switch), but I don't recall having hc as a rival.

Right. You are the one I was most unsure about.
Someone was HC's rival though .. who was it?

Also I don't have the actual spy report, just the spy's conclusion on it.

Please get it then.
Last time a spy concluded someone had to be a wolf based on a spy report it was terribly, terribly wrong .. :p

That's not all my traits.

According to my Master List the only other thing is your roleplay trait. Although there's no straight-out embargo on saying what RP trait you've got, and what it does, I've preferred not to explain them all until the end of the game.

@ Randy

Johho uses two lists: the player rooster and the events list. Both lists have traits, role, and fate, but only the rooster includes roleplay name, while the events list has the link to the fate and a description of their fate. I shift players off the rooster into events as they die, and include a beatup on how they died, coloring for their role.

I suppose I could write it like - Falc the hunter roleblocker cultist as Frankis Falc was denounced by his neighbors as a cultist, and righteously burned at the stake for it. Lynched Day 1. Feels much clunkier than it was though. Can I get opinions from people as to how they feel about it?

@ Najs

Yes, I see that from Walrus's post now. I though CK2 was ages away so I didn't see how Tami could have a copy of it. Apparently there is a demo though. Mystery solved, chalk up another case closed by Vainglory *dusts off hands*

Unvote whoever I was voting if i was voting anyone at all
Vote TNT

He was described as 'A man of nighttime violence.' Wolf! I'll try and PM someone the name of the spy incase I get hunted. Also I won't be around at the deadline.

Edit: Also, screw you snoop.

Unvote whoever I was voting if i was voting anyone at all
Vote TNT

He was described as 'A man of nighttime violence.' Wolf! I'll try and PM someone the name of the spy incase I get hunted. Also I won't be around at the deadline.

Edit: Also, screw you snoop.
i still haven't gotten my original pm, and now "someone" is going to get a PM!?!! this is madness!!!

The report looks genuine though the conclusion is wrong. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Since it is out in the open: I am a hunter. Since I don't have any powers at self-defence in this game and admitting that will likely get me eaten I might as well use my role tonight. I am open to suggestions BTW.

And seriously, I voted for both baddies this game. People, please think for once before you do something regrettable... :mad:

I also voted for both baddies.

The report looks genuine though the conclusion is wrong. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Since it is out in the open: I am a hunter. Since I don't have any powers at self-defence in this game and admitting that will likely get me eaten I might as well use my role tonight. I am open to suggestions BTW.

And seriously, I voted for both baddies this game. People, please think for once before you do something regrettable... :mad:
Then let us lynch a third party target!