• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The original update didn't mention Boris' pack.

Oh.
Figures.

So, Lemeard isn't a wolf. A wolf would know how many packs there are.
And Kingepyon isn't a wolf, since making a wolf a rival of a villager just isn't done (tm).
People who vote them need to be viewed with suspicion.

edit: Now that I've said that, someone is bound to put a wolf rival of a villager into the game at some point ..

After trying to find something that could be used to vote on someone, I discovered that walrus choose to quickly vote for esemeas early in the day to tie the race up when Boris took the lead after Yak's switch from Lord_D to Boris.

Vote walrus

(Yes, I know it's weak. But better than nothing!)

This one is rather weak, but you do have a point and I have no one else to vote.

Vote walrus

Let's vote for the guy that voted to kill a wolf when the other one lynched was not a wolf!

Maybe, but I don't think reis is the type to do something that silly. *cue reis making a post how no one actually understands him 'cause he's random*

Even if reis was a wolf obviously protecting Boris, he deserves a scan over a vote. Especially since he's likely not in that pack. I'm personally for concerned about Rendap and Kriszo. Rendap as he pushed ese further ahead of boris and kriszo because he tied up lemeard with boris.

I am not random. And yes, I definitely deserve a scan. And a hunt to go along with it. :rolleyes:

You do have a point about Kriszo though. I voted Lemeard initially to see if anyone would try to bring him up into the race. Of course, without knowing Lemeard's identity this is a s good speculation as saying Kriszo is JL.

I don't think I will get out of bed today, I am just to depressed about losing my dear Kiss.

VOTE MR. G in the Emperor's Name, May His Victories Be Triumphant Beyond Measure!!!

squat1.jpg

I say, rather than trying to find BS reasons to lynch people, like tamius, we should go dig the trusty CAWZ, lest something happens like last Lite, with wolves nearly zombie'ing their way to parity and villagers doing all the work getting rid of the active people.

You would know, wouldn't you? :p

I wouldn't go after tamius at this point. He is the least likely packmate of boris you can find in this game. We better not reduce the number of unlikely gene stealers and do the wolves' work for them.

Any good arguments?

I was Euro Mk.1's rival. Stop voting me now, please?

Got any proof save your word on it?

Except for:

["Jan de Winter"] EUROO7 the villager with a rival who kept one eye open was brutalized.

And:

That's right, you also forgot my
JUMPING GAY RIVAL.

that is ..

edit: To be fair, this is how many rivals in this game now?
There's bound to be one or two baddies in there ..

Last edited:
As Kiwi said, the update didn't first mention anything about a pack, so I just assumed.

Myeah, that much seemed obvious enough.

@Vainglory - can you please put traits into the first page events chronicle please? I want to be able to count the rivals :)

If you recall earlier in the thread, Euro posted a picture of a sign that said 'Beware the Jumping Gay Walrus' on it. Surely that's all the proof anyone needs? :p

One should always be wary of jumping gay walruses, whether or not they're rivalrous.