• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Unvote Boris ze Wulf
Vote Lemeard

Epic ties are epic. Another reason is that evil Lemeard sent me a suspicious e-mail.

It would. Then again, you're already so inappropriate I doubt anyone would notice any difference... (the fellows in Saumarez can attest to that)

Tie-makers, but you've got wolf. So for now I will act like I didn't see anything. :p

My suspicions lie on reis91 and Paendrag.

Vote reis

For the simple reason that he tried to break my wonderful tie, in favour of saving the wolf.

So you have made a tie, too?! :mad:

I strongly suspect one of the tie-makers. Placeholder vote. Vote Lemeard.

Vote reis

For the simple reason that he tried to break my wonderful tie, in favour of saving the wolf.
I was going to respond to us pushing Boris forward.. But I'm letting it go..

VOTE NAJS

His name has got a nasty rhyme in outlandish..

Paendrag's analysis makes sense.

Vote Paendrag

Vote G-San

Just a placeholder vote until I am not as tired as I am right now.

Right.
So the game is now on page 42. I stopped reading at page 34.
This will take a bit ..

You haven't missed as much as it sounds like.

It's amazing. It's like my lack of spam due to being GM has more than been made up for by jonti, Lemeard, and crew. Everyone should brace for a Randybomb of about 10,000 words analyzing everything though.

It's amazing. It's like my lack of spam due to being GM has more than been made up for by jonti, Lemeard, and crew. Everyone should brace for a Randybomb of about 10,000 words analyzing everything though.

randy isn't usually that wordy. His coverage is comprehensive though, which makes it seem bigger than it is.

This is such a hard decision:( I wish the burden to make it wouldn't fall unto my shoulders.

Vote esemesas

Is it now? Why?

You included votes in your last count that were made after the count, so of course people were confused :) I counted Kriszo's vote twice as a result, for one.

Yes, that's a definite "don't do that" thing. A count should always match whatever came before, without adding what came afterwards..

Unvote Najs Vote Esemesas.
Got to save my packmate Lemeard.

Erm I mean no 3 way ties

You mean "save your packmate boris", don't you? :p

Unvote Lemeard
Vote Boris ze Wulf

I WANT A GODDAMN TIE.

It's going to be "one of those days" isn't it?

Quite.

Now I do not know if I should listen to my heart and vote Boris or listen to my heart and vote SMS man

You meant you don't know if you should listen to your evil, black, twisted heart and sell out your packmate or take pity and save him, didn't you? :p

Also, my only regret is not lynching my rival, Kingepyon!

*shakes fist*

Well, let's not lynch King just yet, then .. as it's probably fairly safe to say he's not a wolf.

As a GM, it would be wholly inappropriate for me to offer cookies for anyone who made a tie, wouldn't it?

Nope. Not at all.

Because I wish you were dead.

That's about as close you can get to clearing yourself from being in Boris's pack without actually outing him, I think ;-)
(Except for the attempted snipe back.. right.)

unvote EURO
vote Boris

.. this vote makes it even closer, though.

F***, I missed it. F***.

Yeah, poor you. Almost saved your packmate :D

Killed for no bloody reason

It happens. Especially early in the game.
At least you have a Lite win to cherish ;-)

You were saying?

That boris is a wolf and lemeard is a real wolf, of course :p

Let's lynch everyone who voted Ese. Starting with Walrus.
Vote Walrus.

.. I'm sure Lemeard would approve of this plan.
But I don't.

Now, do we have any new leads? The situation doesn't look so good.
Ye olde edit: EYE MEANT THAT EYE AM THE STRONGEST AND THAT EYE SHALL SURVIVE NO MATTER WHAT!

We got a wolf and lots of information out of this cycle. Several people look highly unlikely as packmates of boris now.
Not so good? Only if you're his packmate.

Wait. There's only one pack? I'm not used to this.

What makes you draw that conclusion? There could easily be more than one, still. And in fact, this pack was named "genestealer pack", so there definitely could be more ..

EUROO7 is now subbing for jacob-Lundgren, who I am removing from the game for being Swedish - we have too many of those in this game.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't get it. Why do people always brutalize EURO? He is literally the last person I would consider brutalizing, yet it just seems to happen over and over again.

Because baddies assume that if he isn't on their team he's a scanner?
I have no idea, really.

I can swear I've seen him die before to the brutals. He always seems to get hunted as well. I just don't get it. EURO is amusing. It's like shooting the lion you keep as a pet in your backyard. Sure, it might escape some day and eat you. But until then it's fun to watch!

Good thing that he's back in the game now, then :)

Vote reis

Reis tried to get Boris killed. Let's not lynch him.
And paendrag was voting Boris too .. so let's not lynch him either.

It suggests to me he was trying out his old trick of tempting someone into sniping. Fortunately, he failed in his counter snipe.

Yes. He's tried this before. Doubt he'd do it on a packmate though.

Even if reis was a wolf obviously protecting Boris, he deserves a scan over a vote. Especially since he's likely not in that pack. I'm personally for concerned about Rendap and Kriszo. Rendap as he pushed ese further ahead of boris and kriszo because he tied up lemeard with boris.

Finally. Some sense!

Vote kriszo

Because rendap deserves a bit of a break after what I did to him in the previous game :p

vote Lord_D

I am sure that among the Esemesas voters we can find more heretics.

I approve of this vote.

People seem to like voting walrus. Easy target today?

Vote Lord_D

Because he's a mid to later esemesas voter, has a vote already, and is not walrus.

Dunno, but I'm not voting walrus.
kriszo, rendap, lord_d, suirantes. The latter two seemed hesitant about killing Boris and/or expressed dismay at yesterdays' outcome, kriszo is plain under the radar and suspicious in his voting, rendap same but .. well, see above.

You haven't missed as much as it sounds like.

Count the elapsted time between these two posts. That how much time it took for me to catch up.
Including work-related interruptions, though ..

It's too much for me to even try.
Besides, I'd go over the character-limit that way .. :p

randy isn't usually that wordy. His coverage is comprehensive though, which makes it seem bigger than it is.

Well, I do my best.
Haven't looked at everything really though ..

btw, I do hope that vote buried in the middle of the wall of text isn't overlooked by everyone now :p

What makes you draw that conclusion? There could easily be more than one, still. And in fact, this pack was named "genestealer pack", so there definitely could be more ..

The original update didn't mention Boris' pack.