• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Miscellaneous notes:

- Tamius receives a cookie for the tie.
- reis91 also receives a cookie, for facilitating it.
- I deny any responsibility for the outcome or influence over the players.

- Lightning strikes EURO's corpse and tells him to edit his damn post so I look less foolish.

- I am subbing pevergreen. HC has first preference if he shall come forward to claim it.

Hey, you forgot I had a rival! :mad:

EUROO7 is now subbing for jacob-Lundgren, who I am removing from the game for being Swedish - we have too many of those in this game.

I KNEW someone was after me! :eek:

I find the fact that no one is behind my kill walrus platform suspicious.

We hear men speaking for us of new laws strong and sweet,
Yet is there no man speaketh as we speak in the street.
It may be we shall rise the last as Frenchmen rose the first,
Our wrath come after Russia's wrath and our wrath be the worst.
It may be we are meant to mark with our riot and our rest
God's scorn for all men governing. It may be beer is best.
But we are the people of England; and we have not spoken yet.
Smile at us, pay us, pass us. But do not quite forget.

Vote Walrus

RP is up for Day/Night 2, for those who want it. For those who don't, it is also up there, and Tamius shall force you to read it.

Now, I would love to get that lying cheating good-for-nothing chaos worshipper Najs killed for the stunt he pulled against my poor cousin! Should that be done, I promise that I will put on my best uniform and dance a jig outside the Shrine celebrating our honored Emperor! I honestly believe he deserves to be strung up for that stunt!

However, I too am curious to whether Esemesas tried to save someone yesterday and therefore I will wait till tomorrow for Najs and

VOTE esemesas

I find your lack of faith in the God-Emperor's chosen... disturbing. Your poor cousin was a chaos assassin who nearly tore my heart out with his filthy, Warp-infested power sword. Unfortunately for him my righteous power struck him down in broad daylight. There were several witnesses who could have attested to that. You see, I am the Librarian of the Blood Raven's 3rd chapter. I do not falter in my dedication to eradicate evil. I also write the history. I am the hero. Your cousin was the traitor. End of discussion, leave this subject at once before I have you purged!

There aren't any fellows in Saumarez anymore. We killed them all, remember?

Do I not count as a fellow? I am a hero after all.

EUROO7 is now subbing for jacob-Lundgren, who I am removing from the game for being Swedish - we have too many of those in this game.

Target acquired. Commence orbital bombardment.

Now then, WTF? That was havoc if I've ever seen it. Unfortunately I was wrong about esemesas. But surely our information should be plentiful enough after this.