• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Now, I would love to get that lying cheating good-for-nothing chaos worshipper Najs killed for the stunt he pulled against my poor cousin! Should that be done, I promise that I will put on my best uniform and dance a jig outside the Shrine celebrating our honored Emperor! I honestly believe he deserves to be strung up for that stunt!

However, I too am curious to whether Esemesas tried to save someone yesterday and therefore I will wait till tomorrow for Najs and

VOTE esemesas

umm... i suspect chaos.

My heart is filled with sadness and sorrow after learning of the demise of dear Frankis, or Kiss as he was called by those who knew him best. He will be missed, though clearly not by all. I never knew of the emnity brewing that caused his demise and I can only blame myself for being absent on that faithfull day. If I hadn't gone ... fishing, perhaps I would have been able to save his life, unfortunately I will never know. I have lost a dear companion and still I find it hard to find fault in those who caused his death. Kiss was a hard man to befriend or trust. Most would only see his love of Ruinouss Powers and forget that a man can be so much more than what he believes in. Frankis was a great hunter. I will remember our hunting trips with much fondness. Not because of the good conversations, but because of the wonderful silences. Kiss didn't talk much on these trips, he knew the meaning and worth of silence. I shall miss him and while he was a heretic I hope he rests in peace.

Vote Lemeard

Votecount According to Vainglory

(7) Esemesas - Najs (582), Kingepyon (626), Randakar (653), Johho888 (662), Walrus (654, 678), Lord_D (694), Rendap (701)

(6) Boris ze Spider - Trinitrotoluen (629), Enkhuush (630), Suirantes (631), Taiisatai64 (624, 648), Yakman (672, 676), Snoopdogg (608, 687)
(6) Lemeard - Capt. Kiwi (625), Mr. G (633), reis91 (679), Esemesas (681), Slinky (704), Kriszo (708)

(4) Najs - Boris ze Spider (623), the_hdk (661), jonti-h (697), Paendrag (699)

(2) Mr. G - EUROO7 (641, repeats the vote in 680), Lemeard (597, 643)

(1) EUROO7 - tamius23 (592)
(1) jonti-h - jacob-Lundgren (671)

No vote: pevergreen, marty99

Last edited:
I suspect there's an error in my count, I would like someone to corroborate it.

Oh and if HC sees this before deadline, he should PM me.

vote Lemeard

TIE!

Sorry I had to spend the whjole dfay drinking, will be vmore active

I suspect there's an error in my count, I would like someone to corroborate it.

Oh and if HC sees this before deadline, he should PM me.

Ese has 7 votes, not 6
Najs has 4 votes, not 3

This just based on number of names - I have not checked whether the votes are actual

Quick, someone vote Boris ze Dirt Communist!

EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Do not break this beautiful tie!

Everyone, make this a 4-way tie!

Hey You.. Stop questioning people.. What's your agenda??
I can assure you that it has nothing to do with chocolate covered squirrels. Absolutely not.