• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
University work that needs handing in tomorrow, mostly ;)

I managed to a) delete some of my files which I probably can't get back before tomorrow, and b) almost burn a folder named 'Cocks' onto a DVD I've got to give to my tutor.

It's all going to shit this evening :mad:

:rofl:

Thank you!

your placing of the deadline timing was not where GMs used to always place it, in my experience, it normally goes in the Rules post

It would appear that a change has crept in over 2011: Shipwrecked included deadline in the first post, but also in the rules. Occupy Paradox and some others had a single theme and rules post so it's neither here nor there. The Airport had it in the theme post exclusively. Dentistry school was like Johho because they put it in both theme and rules posts. That seems to be the norm lately because AVN did that too, as did Johho in his last game, and Capt. Kiwi even further back. Standard practice now is that if you have split theme and rule posts, you put it in both. For my part, I couldn't see any need to include a redundant section in the middle of the rules post when it clearly said in large, colorful letters that deadline would be at 21:00, in what has been the usual place to put the deadline for the last year. I could understand if people had pooched on Day 0, but the damn deadline yesterday was at 21:00, as was the role distribution. I have said since I put the thread up that it will be 21:00. I could not have been more consistent with the deadline in order to prevent misunderstanding. I suspect that if I had distributed nice PMs telling people the deadline I'd still have had some people botch it.

It would appear that a change has crept in over 2011: Shipwrecked included deadline in the first post, but also in the rules. Occupy Paradox and some others had a single theme and rules post so it's neither here nor there. The Airport had it in the theme post exclusively. Dentistry school was like Johho because they put it in both theme and rules posts. That seems to be the norm lately because AVN did that too, as did Johho in his last game, and Capt. Kiwi even further back. Standard practice now is that if you have split theme and rule posts, you put it in both. For my part, I couldn't see any need to include a redundant section in the middle of the rules post when it clearly said in large, colorful letters that deadline would be at 21:00, in what has been the usual place to put the deadline for the last year. I could understand if people had pooched on Day 0, but the damn deadline yesterday was at 21:00, as was the role distribution. I have said since I put the thread up that it will be 21:00. I could not have been more consistent with the deadline in order to prevent misunderstanding. I suspect that if I had distributed nice PMs telling people the deadline I'd still have had some people botch it.

Just include a big bit in the rules then saying the deadline is at 21:00 GMT and nobody can ever blame you again.

I wasn't criticising your GMing, so bitch, be cool. I was merely defending Taimus and reis's non-sureness of the deadline.

I wasn't criticising your GMing, so bitch, be cool. I was merely defending Taimus and reis's non-sureness of the deadline.

I was merely explaining that, yes, things had changed like you thought they might have.

Also, roleplay in the update is now complete, for those who want it.

I was merely explaining that, yes, things had changed like you thought they might have.
You seemed to be being incredibly defensive when there was no need to be. But then I sometimes forget that Werewolf is Srs Bsns.

AND CLARIIIIIIICE, SHE WAS SUCH A CHEEKY BITCH, WHYYYYYYY DO THE GOOD DIE YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!111

:cry:

Thank you!

But seriously. First death on the first night for me. DAMMIT.

Now I can see why certain veterans get discouraged and quit if they die all the time very early.... :p

BTW, my 'I'm a doctor thing' is purely screwing with people. Don't ever think that I am actually announcing that I am a doctor, as only an idiot would do that.

And once again I would just like to remind you all that I can single-handedly bring the village victory.

Brb, hacking Vain's account.

Thank you!

But seriously. First death on the first night for me. DAMMIT.

Now I can see why certain veterans get discouraged and quit if they die all the time very early.... :p

BTW, my 'I'm a doctor thing' is purely screwing with people. Don't ever think that I am actually announcing that I am a doctor, as only an idiot would do that.

Would you mind subbing? I suspect that at least one of the non voters isn't coming back and end up needing a raft of subs...