• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For some time now I've noticed that your obedience to your own school of thought has been... Lacking. You often seem to vote the third voter only to then change the vote in the very same post. I wanted to test you, I suppose. Most of all I did it because I assumed you would vote me back, at which point I would just call revenge vote and tunnel you for the rest of the game. And you did.

I am not a slave to something as silly as a first-day-vote school of thought. I can and will switch away whenever I feel like. *especially* when there's reason to, like finding my vote completely wasted, or seeing it end up on a complete and utter bandwagon.
In fact, I have never been as tied down to this first day vote choice as you seem to think I am.

As for your tunnel vision .. fine. Be that way.

Good choice. I rarely lie directly about not being a baddie. I promise.

You mean you promise to only lie about not being a baddie when you are actually a baddie? :rofl:

Come on guys. You all know I can single handedly win a game for the village, so lay off.

Vote randakar because he is surely wolf in lite. :D

Funny, that. I am getting votes in both games while I'm a goodie, whereas I got close to zero attention when I was a baddie in the previous big.
Tsk.

@the_hdk - a self vote? I expect better of you ..

@the_hdk - a self vote? I expect better of you ..
Although if he hasn't noticed that we passed the first night then he has no nightly actions to perform and we can label him a villager. Or is that just what he wants us to believe?

I'm a goodie.
With my enormously sensitive brain I managed to pick up this hidden hint and will

unvote randakar, vote jacob-Lundgren

vote marty

because I didn't vote him for a long time

Although if he hasn't noticed that we passed the first night then he has no nightly actions to perform and we can label him a villager. Or is that just what he wants us to believe?

It must be a trick! Who votes himself on day 0? Nobody. On day 1 however it may be beneficial, especially if he can blame it on not knowing what day it was.

I do agree that the subtle nuances of randakar's post indicates that he is a goodie.

Unvote randakar
Vote the_hdk

Hang the drunkard! Mr. Moral has spoken.

Because, wooden shoes.

Might it be possible to share your knowledge of these strange and arcane matters? While I like a well-reasoned argument just as much as the next man - or woman - I feel that it could possibly be expanded. Our not quite human friends with all their own genders shouldn't feel left out either and are also included. Except the evil ones of course.

Might it be possible to share your knowledge of these strange and arcane matters? While I like a well-reasoned argument just as much as the next man - or woman - I feel that it could possibly be expanded. Our not quite human friends with all their own genders shouldn't feel left out either and are also included. Except the evil ones of course.
How about a visualization?

yellow-wooden-shoes.jpg

Pure evil.

Did I vote already?

is it a funny vote? or a real one?

cause back in the day we always did a funny vote first. and I mean thats better etc.

vote hdk
in the name of the divine god emperor who knows and hears all words uttered throughout the Unconquerable Imperium, your condemnations ring true!

Unvote Hdk. Vote walrus.
The God-Emperor shall punish his hubris. Plus it's always fun to kill Walrus.

It's even more fun to eat his blubber.

*looks around suspiciously*