• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
71096_44334696900_2944956_n.jpg

In the Name of the Glorious Emperor, May His Name Be Blessed!

Vote Lord_D

But why is there two of them?

Last time there were two of anything was back on Suamarez, when my two fists were pounding Chaos ass.
Fisting? KINKEH

Go ahead and say it. Get it all out of your system :p
I am much too nice for that.
I mean the hirsuitism isn't her fault really is it, nor are the extra chins or the..........................................................................................

:p

Vote Falc

For having the misfortune to have posted on this page. I'm gonna die soon (early, again :() so it's not as if it exactly matters. Sorry if I take you down with me, Falc, but I had to vote someone.

I am much too nice for that.
I mean the hirsuitism isn't her fault really is it, nor are the extra chins or the..........................................................................................

:p
You must have been confused with another walrus, my good man. Also Najs, how drunk are you?

It's not so much the legality, or even the morality, of it that bothers me.

It's the mechanics of it that truly bother me.

LOLz
:laugh:

You must have been confused with another walrus, my good man. Also Najs, how drunk are you?

Jeez, it's Tuesday. Why would I be drunk?

Last time I was drunk on a Tuesday was when I blew St Peters Port sky high. The toxic fumes of heretics and assorted gases burning to ashes was enough to send me to the sky. That's how I escaped by the way.

Hell, why wouldn't you be drunk on a Tuesday? Life is too hard to experience sober.

If only you knew how angry Jesus was with Lemeard (hint: really goddamn angry)
Hey! Not my fault he's boring as hell and refused to go to the strip club...