• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That was before they ate the forbidden fruit. After that, God gave them clothes.
After they ate the forbidden fruit, God kicked their disobedient ar*es out of the Garden!!
If you believe Genesis it's wearing clothes that's immoral not being nekkid.

Luckily, I don't so am fully clothed!

I approve of less clothing as long as we're talking about the opposite sex.

And walruses.

Enjoy..
paenretteyt3.jpg

MY EYES! Quick! GET THE FLAMETHROWERS!

After they ate the forbidden fruit, God kicked their disobedient ar*es out of the Garden!!
If you believe Genesis it's wearing clothes that's immoral not being nekkid.

Luckily, I don't so am fully clothed!

He gave them cloths before sending them away. Try to educate yourself!

He gave them cloths before sending them away. Try to educate yourself!

Get your religious debate out of my Werewolf!

Seriously, you guys, it's not even related to the theme. Dicking around is one thing, I don't want this to spiral into another Vain-OY bile explosion.

Seriously, you guys, it's not even related to the theme. Dicking around is one thing, I don't want this to spiral into another Vain-OY bile explosion.
Speaking of OY, where is the adorable little fellow?

Eh, I got religious as rp role. :p

Night 0

Camperdown. A planet in crisis. Food riots in some provinces, exploding crime rates in others. Civil disobedience. Insurrection. The pride of the Waakzaamheid Subsector is verging on becoming the disgrace of the century, brought low by its own citizenry in rebellion.

But for now, things are quiet. The world seethes, but nobody does anything overtly.

Apparently nothing happened during the night.

Last edited:
Night 0

Apparently nothing happened during the night.

NOOOOOOOO! HOW COULD YOU V, YOU DISGUSTING PRIMATE. I HOPE YOUR TOES ARE STUBBED BY TEN THOUSAND REFRIGERATORS! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:angry: