• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As for my name, I have asked God what it is every night whole my life, but never got any answer. You can call me Mr. Moral.

How fitting!

And I do believe you mean the God-Emperor, no? I am watching you, just like I watched my traitorous fellows in St Peters Port...

How fitting!

And I do believe you mean the God-Emperor, no? I am watching you, just like I watched my traitorous fellows in St Peters Port...

ahh yes. St Peters Port. how could we forget. I shall never forget the fact I was so awesome there. I mean come on.

I issued the RP traits to people because they were requested.
When they were requested, nobody said they didn't want them.
They're clearly tagged with "ENTIRELY OPTIONAL".
I issued them to everyone with multiple people per trait because I expected them to be largely ignored.
I would not have included them but for the requests.
I think there are some kinks to be worked out with the idea.
But if you're unhappy with them, just don't use them.

THEIR COMING TO TAKE ME AWAY haha

Seriously. Guys.....demons...or baddies...or like the french or something. THEY WANT TO EAT ME ALIVE TONIGHT!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is that an offer?
Stay back! I saw what you did to that busload of nuns. You wont me using a helicopter to pick me up and then flying me to an active volcano and then dropping me into it just to shoot me in the face with a bazooka instead as I fall!

You can always fake-out AOK :)

Hehe, he still has something like that coming to him.
At some point.
Not today, though. Especially since he's not playing :p

I issued the RP traits to people because they were requested.
When they were requested, nobody said they didn't want them.
They're clearly tagged with "ENTIRELY OPTIONAL".
I issued them to everyone with multiple people per trait because I expected them to be largely ignored.
I would not have included them but for the requests.
I think there are some kinks to be worked out with the idea.
But if you're unhappy with them, just don't use them.

I don't get why we get some people whining about it either.
Just ignore them. Haters gonna hate and all that. Call it 'par for the course' as a GM. You may get more of this at some stage or another. ;-)

@jacob: :rofl:

Stay back! I saw what you did to that busload of nuns. You wont me using a helicopter to pick me up and then flying me to an active volcano and then dropping me into it just to shoot me in the face with a bazooka instead as I fall!

Oh, you were at St Peters Port too?

Ehrm, I mean... I deny everything! The Blood Raven annals (copyright Isador Akios, Librarian) mention nothing of this, therefore it cannot be true!

Did you guys get the "Insane" RP trait or are you just trying to lure drxav back in?

nothing is as good as it once was. I mean come on. the people, the place. <sigh>

Pft.
You're just jealous that Euro and Jacob get to be insane and you don't.
Or maybe you're not :p

wait ill ask my imaginary friend next to me.
nope, I seem to be ok

Walrus is not imaginary. Even when naked.
Tsk. Someone really must be messing around with the meds :D

Walrus is not imaginary. Even when naked.
Tsk. Someone really must be messing around with the meds :D

How dare you say something so immoral?!?

Adam and Eve were starkers, God made them that way :p

That was before they ate the forbidden fruit. After that, God gave them clothes.