• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh crap, I thought this was lite too.

I am a sorcerer, do you want me to use my (evil) magic on you?

Well I am the Archmage of the College of Winterhold.

Your magic will have no effect on me.

Since I have finally managed to repair my computer I will be in.

Since I have finally managed to repair my computer I will be in.
[Yakman]As I will be in your mother[/Yakman]

Also hi Slinky, long time no lynch

This calls for 2-AM-logics! You haven't been hunted on night 1 in a long time, as such you ought to be!

Hunt jonti

:D

Na du!

[Yakman]As I will be in your mother[/Yakman]

Also hi Slinky, long time no lynch
The quality of midnight snacks has really gone down since your absense ;)

The quality of midnight snacks has really gone down since your absense ;)

Slinky you're here too? :D

btw 2 things:
- Thank you for recommending me Sanderson books. Mistborn trilogy was truly magnificent. One of the best series ive ever read :D
- I think I saw you in the Pub 2 weeks ago, but I was tipsy so I didnt want to make an ass of myself. Can that be true? :p

Slinky you're here too? :D

btw 2 things:
- Thank you for recommending me Sanderson books. Mistborn trilogy was truly magnificent. One of the best series ive ever read :D
- I think I saw you in the Pub 2 weeks ago, but I was tipsy so I didnt want to make an ass of myself. Can that be true? :p
I can't remember recommending Sanderson. I believe the only thing I have read from him are the later Wheel of Time novels. Sorry, I can't take credit :D

As for the pub, I don't think it was me. I was ill for over a week two weeks ago. Something I picked up on my trip to Egypt. I also can't remember being to a pub the last two weeks, though that's not always trustworthy information :p

I will stick for a few game days to allow someone who inevitably dies early for no reason can sub in for me. I just don't want to play a full game right now if I cannot make a good show of it. :)