• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Day 1 - Deadline

(8) Falc - marty99 (427, repeats the vote in 529), Trinitrotoluen (475), Randakar (479, 483 unvotes Najs, 492), reis91 (522), Suirantes (473, 525), jonti-h (553), Najs (405, 509, 549, 555), Lemeard (406, 510, 542, 556)

(4) Najs - Paendrag (402), Kingepyon (471), Taiisatai64 (472), Falc (413, 523)
(4) Walrus - jacob-Lundgren (470), Mr. G (478), Snoopdogg (469, 519), esemesas (747, 548)

(2) Randakar - Lord_D (497), Enkhuush (503)

(1) the_hdk - the_hdk (505)
(1) Lemeard - Walrus (404)
(1) Boris ze Spider - Capt. Kiwi (411)
(1) jacob-Lundgren - Johho888 (482, 499, 507)
(1) marty99 - Kriszo (508)
(1) Mr. G - EUROO7 (409, 510, 521)
(1) Suirantes - Rendap (524)
(1) Lord_D - Yakman (422)

No vote: Boris ze Spider, Humancalculator, Tamius23, pevergreen, Slinky

Last edited:
Does anyone dispute the count?

@ Tamius23 and reis91

It clearly says 21:00GMT on the first page. And 21:00GMT was the first deadline.

Does anyone dispute the count?

@ Tamius23 and reis91

It clearly says 21:00GMT on the first page. And 21:00GMT was the first deadline.
To be fair, Vain, it took me about 2 minutes to find the deadline time on Page 1, you didn't make it particularly obvious.

Falc, you may have the most votes, but I'm still more certainly dead than you are...

AND I gave you the chance to save yourself. My vote would've swung it. That way at least one of us might've lived...

To be fair, Vain, it took me about 2 minutes to find the deadline time on Page 1, you didn't make it particularly obvious.

It's on the first page, where I would expect to find it. It has been set at 21:00 since I put the thread up. 21:00 was the time that the game started at, and it was the deadline for Day 0. There is no excuse for not knowing it was 21:00.

It's obviusly broken. There is no TIE.

I hope you're joking. While Najs is right that his final vote was valid, the omission made no consequential difference: it was 6-5-5. Corrected it was 8-4-4.

There are no excuses for delaying the deadline to explain to idiots how to read the first post.

*LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE*

Falc, you may have the most votes, but I'm still more certainly dead than you are...

AND I gave you the chance to save yourself. My vote would've swung it. That way at least one of us might've lived...

Anyone have any clue what Marty's been smoking? And where I can get some?

Anyone have any clue what Marty's been smoking? And where I can get some?

LIFE, man. He's been smoking LIFE! :420:

I know where to find the deadline. I just put off voting until a little too late.
The TIE forgives. You will be able to redeem yourself.

Day/Night 1

No one could fault the authorities on Camperdown: with trouble brewing they acted decisively to identify the troublemakers and deal with them. Propaganda leaflets were distributed encouraging people to report any suspicious activity, while Arbites patrols were stepped up, and military detachments set to guard important sites.

The citizens of Camperdown hardly needed encouragement to inform on one another. Far from it, they seemed to revel in public denunciations of one another. Most strangely, the strongest denunciations came to be made against one Frankis Falc, a man many regarded to be holier-than-thou and pious to a fanatical degree. Yet it was pointed out that all his pious statements had the nature of a double-entendre: "Power is in the hands of those with divine favor" and "Humanity makes poor use of the gifts granted to it by the greatest power the universe has ever seen". Never did Falc speak the God-Emperor's name explicitly; the subject of his praise was "obvious" only because people assumed he meant the Emperor. It wasn't long before denunciation mounted on denunciation; it turned out nobody had ever liked Falc. He was unpleasant to be around. Unsettling. Odious. Creepy. Just a downright nasty fellow. Some even said, in stage-whispers, that they knew him to be absent from his house of a night on a regular basis...

So it came to be that Falc was seized by the Adeptus Arbites and taken to the Chapter-House. The next anyone saw him was on his pyre as he was declared a heretic and burned at the stake. A loathsome Untouchable who confessed to worship of the Ruinous Powers - almost incidentally he also confessed to murdering one unfortunate prostitute, Claricea, in a night of debauchery as a way of worshiping his patron, the Prince of Pleasure, Slaanesh.

[Frankis] Falc the hunter roleblocker cultist was lynched.
["Claricea"] Humancalculator the villager with a rival was hunted.

Last edited:
Day/Night 1

Falc the hunter roleblocker cultist was lynched.
Humancalculator the villager with a rival was hunted.

OH MY GOD WHY

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAALLLCCC

NOOOOOOOOOO WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE SOO YOUNG

AND CLARIIIIIIICE, SHE WAS SUCH A CHEEKY BITCH, WHYYYYYYY DO THE GOOD DIE YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!111

:cry: