• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Unvote Hdk. Vote walrus.
The God-Emperor shall punish his hubris. Plus it's always fun to kill Walrus.

It is not the time yet.

Unvote Walrus
Vote Monsieur G

VOTE Suirantes

as per random.org

Unvote whoever I voted, if any.
Vote Falc.

For having 1 post less than me.

Vote randakar because he is surely wolf in lite. :D

Did I tell you or did I tell you?
:p

Also: WTF is going on here?

Can I haz count plx?

You know, with my own ass on the line, the whole "unvote whomever I voted for" thing is quite unamusing. Makes the count bloody hard to keep straight...

Once again, my voting will be the least of my little contribution to this game. The jaws are closing in.
So I'll just go random.org

Vote Falc

Because I got whatever number he's assigned to on the player roster.

EDIT: Yip, 7, that's the one.

Last edited:
Once again, my voting will be the least of my little contribution to this game. The jaws are closing in.

Vote Falc

Yeah right. If it was truly random you'd remember what my signup number is and you wouldn't use the phrase 'whatever number'. You're voting me deliberately and you're trying to hide it.

Vote Falc

EDIT: Yip, 7, that's the one.

What are you on about?

He's voting me deliberately and he's trying to cover it up with some random.org cover. Even doing it after the fact. Quite suspicious, don't you agree?
I think Najs' question was directed at marty

I think Najs' question was directed at marty

Indeed. That's why I quoted marty's post. I do think Falc understood this however, he merely wished to express his opinion on the matter. A shame it was the wrong part of the post he commented on...

He's voting me deliberately and he's trying to cover it up with some random.org cover. Even doing it after the fact. Quite suspicious, don't you agree?
If I happen to have voted you - I honestly can't recall - I apologise deeply.

Indeed. That's why I quoted marty's post. I do think Falc understood this however, he merely wished to express his opinion on the matter. A shame it was the wrong part of the post he commented on...
Now, you should go do a vote count. Otherwise I might resort to calling you Bajs as well.

(6) Falc - marty99 (427), Trinitrotoluen (475), randakar (492), reis91 (522), Suirantes (525), marty (529)

(4) Najs - Paendrag (402), Kingepyon (471), Taiisatai64 (472), Falc (523)

(3) Walrus - jacob-Lundgren (470), Mr. G (478), snoopdogg (519)
(3) Randakar - Lord_D (497), enkhuush (503), Lemeard (510)

(2) the_hdk - the_hdk (505), Najs (509)
(1) Lemeard - Walrus (404)
(1) Boris ze Spider - Capt. Kiwi (411)
(1) Kingepyon - esemesas (747)
(1) jacob - johho (507)
(1) marty - Kriszo (508)
(1) Mr. G - EUROO7 (521)
(1) Suirantes - Rendap (524)

No vote: Boris ze Spider, Humancalculator, Tamius23, pevergreen, Yakman, jonti-h, Slinky