• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
God is dead! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

OH... THE HUMANITY!!!

qUicKLy EvRYOnE!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Eye am the strongest! Eye shall survive and show you who's the genius!

HANG hang HANG hang HANG hang HANG hang

hang HANG hang HANG hang HANG hang HANG

GM announcement: I have revised the list for the adjudication of orders, as I was kindly reminded that I had forgotten to update it.

I also remembered that I forgot to issue Roleplaying Traits like Johho had, which people had requested. I have belatedly done so, as it's Day 0 and they're entirely by choice. Everyone has one. Well except for one person whose inbox was full, but that's his problem.

GM announcement: I have revised the list for the adjudication of orders, as I was kindly reminded that I had forgotten to update it.

I also remembered that I forgot to issue Roleplaying Traits like Johho had, which people had requested. I have belatedly done so, as it's Day 0 and they're entirely by choice. Everyone has one. Well except for one person whose inbox was full, but that's his problem.

gnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnawgnaw

Did EURO get a SPAM RP trait?
DO NOT CALL ME ARROGANT, EYE AM JUST A GENIUS!

VOTE LAMEARD

Thank you, sir.

hahashow.jpg

Maybe list the possible RP traits, without revealing how they work? That way there's still a bit of mystery, without impacting on the game proper through players reading too much into little things. That's how johho did it last game, at any rate.

Maybe list the possible RP traits, without revealing how they work? That way there's still a bit of mystery, without impacting on the game proper through players reading too much into little things. That's how johho did it last game, at any rate.

*drools on kiwihead*

I would, but unfortunately most of them have names that would make it easy to deduce what they each do.

maybe list the possible rp traits, without revealing how they work? That way there's still a bit of mystery, without impacting on the game proper through players reading too much into little things. That's how johho did it last game, at any rate.
WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY INTELLECT?

I win at the game.

You has schizophrenia.

That is your trait, isn't it?

Actually for EUROO7 this is normal - he was the one who had a full inbox.

PRAISE THE LORD

PRAISE hIM TO DEATH, THEY SAID

WHY :laugh:*WHY :laugh: WHY :cry:

God is dead! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

OH... THE HUMANITY!!!

qUicKLy EvRYOnE!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OH THE HUGE MANATEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's frickin huge