• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Damnit Rendap, now look what you've done :p

Are you, Good Sir, Accusing an esteemd Colonel of the Defence Forces of being the cause of all problems??? I will not stand for this! I Demand an apology or I wil demand satisfaction! If I get to choose the weapon, I will choose Mark VII Gauss PDC Gun!

In.

May I ask what the setting is based on?

This. I find the fluff fascinating, and I thought it would be a good theme since it is so diverse. We've got Inquisitors and Chasteners and Confessors and Genestealers and Chaos and so forth. I intend to roleplay some traits too, like goodie hunters as Vindicare snipers, et cetera.

Are you, Good Sir, Accusing an esteemd Colonel of the Defence Forces of being the cause of all problems??? I will not stand for this! I Demand an apology or I wil demand satisfaction! If I get to choose the weapon, I will choose Mark VII Gauss PDC Gun!

:p if I'm in geosynchronous orbit with the planet at dawn, I'll be in serious trouble. If not, well... not so much!

General Instruction to all PDF Personal:

WANTED:

Vainglory

*Ugly Picture inserted*

Dead or Alive - Preferred Dead

Personel responsible for elimination will be recommended for promotion.

IN as Sergeant Douglas Parts of the Camperdown PDF, whose ancestor James Henry Parts III helped defeat the SS near La Haye du Puits.

Can I be Commander Boreale of the BLOOD RAVENS?

Best video ever, and totally related to the rp aspect of this game.
[video=youtube;MbRGg3e1b68]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbRGg3e1b68[/video]

Damnit, I didn't want to play!*
4jam10.gif

In.

Most certainly in.
Don't know the theme at all, but per a cursory glance at the wiki I shall be Lupus Maximus, of The Space Wolves, most fierce Legion of the Space Marines.

It is half man half woman! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!