• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Would you mind subbing? I suspect that at least one of the non voters isn't coming back and end up needing a raft of subs...

Sure! I can not be very active for the next several days, but I could sub.

First thought: Esemesas was very willing to vote both me and walrus, but not Falc. Clearly this is suspicious.

Vote esemesas

This makes sense. It's odd that he votes Najs, and as soon as Najs loses a few votes and Walrus gets a few votes, he switches to Walrus.

Hmm.

Vote esemesas

Well, I've read through the thread, but I am no closer to determining any baddies from it.
The vote switch chaos together with certain people posting certain non-topic related things together with me barely paying attention to these games of late .. no.
However, I do have cookies.
Anyone want cookies?
No?

Drat.

Well, I've read through the thread, but I am no closer to determining any baddies from it.
The vote switch chaos together with certain people posting certain non-topic related things together with me barely paying attention to these games of late .. no.
However, I do have cookies.
Anyone want cookies?
No?

Drat.

I want cookies :)

Vote Boris ze Wolf

BECAUSE EYE AM THE STRONGEST!

God tells me that Lemeard is evil.

Vote Lemeard

It was a memorable death. Admittedly not as memorable as getting leader lynched as the seer in the very next game, but memorable nonetheless.
Was this the game where I was outed but managed to bring someone (you) down with me?

Edit: I remember this game now.