+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 54 79 ... LastLast

Thread: Werewolf CXXI: Deus Omnia Vincit

Professional Dilettante Vainglory's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k club

Day 1 - Deadline

(8) Falc - marty99 (427, repeats the vote in 529), Trinitrotoluen (475), Randakar (479, 483 unvotes Najs, 492), reis91 (522), Suirantes (473, 525), jonti-h (553), Najs (405, 509, 549, 555), Lemeard (406, 510, 542, 556)

(4) Najs - Paendrag (402), Kingepyon (471), Taiisatai64 (472), Falc (413, 523)
    (4) Walrus - jacob-Lundgren (470), Mr. G (478), Snoopdogg (469, 519), esemesas (747, 548)

(2) Randakar - Lord_D (497), Enkhuush (503)

(1) the_hdk - the_hdk (505)
    (1) Lemeard - Walrus (404)
    (1) Boris ze Spider - Capt. Kiwi (411)
    (1) jacob-Lundgren - Johho888 (482, 499, 507)
    (1) marty99 - Kriszo (508)
    (1) Mr. G - EUROO7 (409, 510, 521)
    (1) Suirantes - Rendap (524)
    (1) Lord_D - Yakman (422)

No vote: Boris ze Spider, Humancalculator, Tamius23, pevergreen, Slinky
    Last edited by Vainglory; 10-02-2012 at 22:35.
    Does It Offend You, Yeah?

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Have I missed the deadline? Oops.

Edit: I have.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Wtf just happened? And I was under the impression that deadline was at 22...
    Come and hunt your fellow Paradoxians in the Werewolf Forum

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k club

Does anyone dispute the count?

@ Tamius23 and reis91

It clearly says 21:00GMT on the first page. And 21:00GMT was the first deadline.

High on Political Consensus walrus's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by Lemeard View Post
    I find walruses and their bukkits to be rather distasteful
    Aww. What have I ever done to you?

Actually...best not answer that. And if I'm dead I'll be literally angry with rage.
    Ask me about Anarcho-Stalinism!

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Vainglory View Post

@ Tamius23 and reis91

It clearly says 21:00GMT on the first page. And 21:00GMT was the first deadline.
    Yes. My final vote on Falc should be valid.
    Gone underground.

High on Political Consensus walrus's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

@ Tamius23 and reis91

To be fair, Vain, it took me about 2 minutes to find the deadline time on Page 1, you didn't make it particularly obvious.
    Ask me about Anarcho-Stalinism!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Falc, you may have the most votes, but I'm still more certainly dead than you are...

AND I gave you the chance to save yourself. My vote would've swung it. That way at least one of us might've lived...

Change is not seeking friends Lemeard's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2

It's obviusly broken. There is no TIE.
    Best WW Lite ever: Re?~Return of WW Lite! In Canada!

Arkansas: And the Lemeard said, "LET THERE BE TIE!" and there was TIE. And the Lemeard looked upon it, and saw that it was good.
    Behead those who insult TIEs

The Lemeards

Victoria 2500k club

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    To be fair, Vain, it took me about 2 minutes to find the deadline time on Page 1, you didn't make it particularly obvious.
    It's on the first page, where I would expect to find it. It has been set at 21:00 since I put the thread up. 21:00 was the time that the game started at, and it was the deadline for Day 0. There is no excuse for not knowing it was 21:00.

It's obviusly broken. There is no TIE.
    I hope you're joking. While Najs is right that his final vote was valid, the omission made no consequential difference: it was 6-5-5. Corrected it was 8-4-4.

EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

There are no excuses for delaying the deadline to explain to idiots how to read the first post.

*LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE*
    And one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......
    Betrothed to Kaisersohaib

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by marty99 View Post
    Falc, you may have the most votes, but I'm still more certainly dead than you are...

AND I gave you the chance to save yourself. My vote would've swung it. That way at least one of us might've lived...
    Anyone have any clue what Marty's been smoking? And where I can get some?

Quote Originally Posted by Falc View Post
    Anyone have any clue what Marty's been smoking? And where I can get some?
    LIFE, man. He's been smoking LIFE! :420:
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2

EUROO7's "location" is a bit unsettling...

Arkansas: And the Lemeard said, "LET THERE BE TIE!" and there was TIE. And the Lemeard looked upon it, and saw that it was good.

The Lemeards

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

@ Tamius23 and reis91

I know where to find the deadline. I just put off voting until a little too late.

EUROO7's "location" is a bit unsettling...
    Swedes are such naughty boys.

Quote Originally Posted by tamius23 View Post
    I know where to find the deadline. I just put off voting until a little too late.
    The TIE forgives. You will be able to redeem yourself.

The Lemeards

Victoria 2500k club

Day/Night 1

No one could fault the authorities on Camperdown: with trouble brewing they acted decisively to identify the troublemakers and deal with them. Propaganda leaflets were distributed encouraging people to report any suspicious activity, while Arbites patrols were stepped up, and military detachments set to guard important sites.

The citizens of Camperdown hardly needed encouragement to inform on one another. Far from it, they seemed to revel in public denunciations of one another. Most strangely, the strongest denunciations came to be made against one Frankis Falc, a man many regarded to be holier-than-thou and pious to a fanatical degree. Yet it was pointed out that all his pious statements had the nature of a double-entendre: "Power is in the hands of those with divine favor" and "Humanity makes poor use of the gifts granted to it by the greatest power the universe has ever seen". Never did Falc speak the God-Emperor's name explicitly; the subject of his praise was "obvious" only because people assumed he meant the Emperor. It wasn't long before denunciation mounted on denunciation; it turned out nobody had ever liked Falc. He was unpleasant to be around. Unsettling. Odious. Creepy. Just a downright nasty fellow. Some even said, in stage-whispers, that they knew him to be absent from his house of a night on a regular basis...

So it came to be that Falc was seized by the Adeptus Arbites and taken to the Chapter-House. The next anyone saw him was on his pyre as he was declared a heretic and burned at the stake. A loathsome Untouchable who confessed to worship of the Ruinous Powers - almost incidentally he also confessed to murdering one unfortunate prostitute, Claricea, in a night of debauchery as a way of worshiping his patron, the Prince of Pleasure, Slaanesh.

[Frankis] Falc the hunter roleblocker cultist was lynched.
    ["Claricea"] Humancalculator the villager with a rival was hunted.
    Last edited by Vainglory; 08-02-2012 at 23:29.

Day/Night 1

Falc the hunter roleblocker cultist was lynched.
    Humancalculator the villager with a rival was hunted.

OH MY GOD WHY

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAALLLCCC

NOOOOOOOOOO WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE SOO YOUNG

AND CLARIIIIIIICE, SHE WAS SUCH A CHEEKY BITCH, WHYYYYYYY DO THE GOOD DIE YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!111

:cry:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 54 79 ... LastLast