• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
On my computer, it only works during loading screens (i can see the overlay telling the game's serial key then).

Hi,

It's on our "to be fixed list" - thanks for bringing it to our attention!

/s

I can't believe that bugs with Steam overlay found in demo released on Steam (it was called preview) were not fixed yet... I have reported them on January 7th to support@kingarthurthewargame.com. Basically, it's impossible to launch the game from Steam as it crashes. The only way is to run one of the core* exe's (x86, as all x64 fail, even though I have a x64 machine) in game directory.

I have reported them on January 7th to support@kingarthurthewargame.com. Basically, it's impossible to launch the game from Steam as it crashes. The only way is to run one of the core* exe's (x86, as all x64 fail, even though I have a x64 machine) in game directory.

And many thanks for your report you made back then, we already contacted Steam about this issue to find a solution together. We don't understand it either why running the game from the Steam application causes problems while it runs fine if you launch the game from its exe files directly, so we need their help regarding this issue.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the info! It seems I was a bit optimistic thinking that 3 weeks will be enough to fix the bug. Steam is a 32-bit app, maybe that's the reason it doesn't work with all CoreTech2_X64_* execs?

edit: to clarify - Steam tries to launch CoreTech2_x64_10.exe, but it fails. Manually launched, all CoreTech2_x64*.exe fail as well with the same error. But since I do it manually, I can launch one of CoreTech2_x86*.exe and the game runs (albeit very slowly).

Go into Options

Then Videos

and turn off "Scale UI"

It is the check box right under the resolution setting.

It gets rid of the video won't play problem too.

Hi, I just bought the game...
The message with the key at the right lower bottom that says that you can close it with shift+tab won't disappear, the command didn't work.
I had to go to settings.txt to change resolutions so I can change program whilst playing because it didn't let me but I haven't get rid of this rather annoying block of text...
What can I do?

Hi, I just bought the game...
The message with the key at the right lower bottom that says that you can close it with shift+tab won't disappear, the command didn't work.
I had to go to settings.txt to change resolutions so I can change program whilst playing because it didn't let me but I haven't get rid of this rather annoying block of text...
What can I do?

Are you talking about the one with the Multiplayer key or something like this?
You should be able to chose to disable it from popping up