Closed Thread

Thread: Gametrailers walkthrough.

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Gametrailers walkthrough.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/wi...mpaigns/726277

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/wi...mpaigns/726279

Some great design ideas from Phillipe as per usual.My only beef is please remove the USA from the main map and make it a boxed like the rest.It looks bad having the USA above scotland/

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by ashbery76 View Post
    http://www.gametrailers.com/video/wi...mpaigns/726277

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/wi...mpaigns/726279

Some great design ideas from Phillipe as per usual.My only beef is please remove the USA from the main map and make it a boxed like the rest.It looks bad having the USA above scotland/
    Absolutely adoring the game design thus far.

Though, I must agree on the topic of North America. The scale is much too small in comparison with Europe and its positioning is rather...high.

I agree it would be perfect in the boxed area displaying the other theaters.

I realy like what I see. Zoomed out the map seems to be even more pretty then the CK2 map I also like what he is saying, but let's what how this all will play out

Rōnin and Caput lupinum Anguille's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteLost Empire - ImmortalsRome Gold
    SengokuSword of the Stars

Any chance to see them on youtube?

Can't watch on gamestrailer.
    A Knights of Honor story:

The Merchant of Alexandria: a Fatimids AAR

Le Schtroumpf qui schtroumpfe le schtroumpf est un gros Schtroumpf….c’est le Schtroumpf qui l’a schtroumpfé. Et si le Schtroumpf ne le schtroumpfe pas, c'est son propre schtroumpf. C'est quand même incroyable que l'on ne peut pas schtroumpfer ce que l'on veut schtroumpfer dans le schtroumpf sans être schtoumpfé de Schtroumpf.

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold War

Very encouraging videos - thanks

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

i dont like the american theatre being offset the way it is, above scotland no less. it looks weird.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    The Kings CrusadeMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I agree about North America, but I am sure it will be fixed. I did like seeing the other theatres of war.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

it just needs a border around it with some text showing it is an off map region

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteMarch of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold
    Rise of Prussia

Yeah not concerned about the position of NA. It is simply an off map zone. It really doesn't need to be correctly represented by position or size. It will only ever be a secondary area of operations.
    "The fruit of too much liberty is slavery", Cicero

"To know nothing of the time before you were born is to remain forever a child", Cicero

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIThe Kings CrusadeMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisPride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

love the map and the interface looks smoother (at least closer to what I'm used to with pdox games as it's what I liked the least in Ageod games). Can't wait to learn more
    "Obscuratus est sol. Obscuratur est aer. Salva me ab ore dragonis"

Closed Thread