+ Reply to Thread

Thread: *Video* Angry Joe Previews Warlock: MOA!

Angry *Video* Angry Joe Previews Warlock: MOA!

Hey guys,
    I wanted to share my preview and interview for Warlock master of the arcane with all you guys here! Im really excited about this one seeing as how I was a big fan of Civilization 5 (My Video Review). I always though felt it missed something, and I think a Fantasy setting is really gonna pump some new life into the forumla, dragons,giant spiders, gods, spells and all that. Oh and for you CIV vets I made sure to mention combat animations in multiplayer

Check it out, tell me what you think!
    Angry Joe Preview - Warlock: Masters of the Arcane

Image Preview

-Angry Joe
    AngryJoeShow.com
    Last edited by AngryJoeShow; 28-01-2012 at 04:16.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k club

I love you Angry Joe <3

Do you plan a review of Crusader Kings 2? (Hopefully not an angry one )

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty II Collection
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

So cute, looked like Kallocain had Joe twisted around her little finger. I guess thats why she is in marketing
    I alone have the right to use my avatar!

See the proof

Quote Originally Posted by Histenchist View Post
    I love you Angry Joe <3

Do you plan a review of Crusader Kings 2? (Hopefully not an angry one )
    Thats a HARDCORE grand historical strategy and out of my own expertise. I think its a really awesome concept for the fans of the genre, listen to the developers talk about it, its JUST like the good games that like have these dynamic stories that evolve as you play that you then share with your friends. I just dont think i'll have time to get to it.

I do want to find someone who could review that bad boy for Blistered Thumbs, I may visit the CKII forums for someone who is into Grand Strategy and more knowledgable.

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The game needs more than 3 races.Who plays Civ5 or any 4X games with only 3 races on a map.It lacks 4X epic.I would recommend the devs add much more for release if they want better sales.

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty II Collection
    Penumbra - Black PlagueSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

3 races doesn't mean 3 enemies and CIV, for example, has a lot of "races" and still they are basicaly the same. I'd prefer less but really different races than a lot of the same thing. But having more races is cool anyway.

Producer Paradox Dev Team Kallocain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ashbery76 View Post
    The game needs more than 3 races.Who plays Civ5 or any 4X games with only 3 races on a map.It lacks 4X epic.I would recommend the devs add much more for release if they want better sales.
    In civ you just have one race on the map, they are all human.
    There are more than three leaders for the three different factions in Warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallocain View Post
    In civ you just have one race on the map, they are all human.
    There are more than three leaders for the three different factions in Warlock.
    This is an AHA moment for me. Are different leaders in the same faction going to be differenciated?

Quote Originally Posted by dparuk
    Are different leaders in the same faction going to be differenciated?
    Yes, I saw it on the videos - you can choose from a number of different leaders, or customize them - you have 10 points that you can spend on perks and starting spells.

But still I think more races would be nice, there are some good fantasy TBS games with more of them, for example Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic has 15 races. Also the Fall From Heaven mod for Civ4 has a large number of factions, which are significantly different from each other.

Quote Originally Posted by PawelS View Post
    But still I think more races would be nice, there are some good fantasy TBS games with more of them, for example Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic has 15 races. Also the Fall From Heaven mod for Civ4 has a large number of factions, which are significantly different from each other.
    It would be nice, but given that the current beta is only a month old, I suspect there won't be any in the final release. My guess: they'll be provided in a purchaseable add-on.

+ Reply to Thread