• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow. Juuuust look at... no, not the girl you internet stalkers... at the amount of buttons for airport interface on the default youtube frame of this video....

Before this derails into even more creepiness and sexism, let's please get back to the video.

Yes. Behave, gentlemen.

pix_plz.png

Yes. Behave, gentlemen.

View attachment 46465

LMAO, enjoyed that. It's such a shame that attitudes us men exihibt cause women to shy away from computing, physics and other such things in life... I wonder how many exceptionally bright and imaginative people the industries and sciences have missed out on because of such a backwards view... Anyway I digress, very funny cartoon. May have to post it on facebook if that is okay with yourself JanH (don't know if it is yours or one you found online?)

It's from xkcd by Randall Munroe, one of the most popular online comics. He's the genius, and thankfully he encourages sharing.

And, yes, I so agree with everything you say. I see no reason, except that cultural garbage, why computer science, gaming, science, math should not be equally shared between women and men. It's a real shame. I know nobody here have any ill intent, but when women experience the same jokes and comments every time they pop into "our world", they will stay away for yet another generation.

Ah, end of rant.