• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for sharing! Good to hear the historical vision straight from the developer's mouth. He actually gave a very neat summary of what most medieval political systems were about - 'reigning well'. I would have liked a bit more detail about the role of the Church in politics, since it was so incredibly important historically, but from what I've seen elsewhere the game won't disappoint on that front either.

(Was the phrase 'turbulent priest' a sneaky reference to Thomas Becket?)

Last edited:
Thanks for the link.

So Henrik loves seeing his children kill each other. (Future?) Kids, beware.

Don't you ?? I know I do "haha"

Release the demo asap! ;)

Find Zone12, ask him to let you play.
Hit him because he'll refuse and then ask again.
Hit him because he should still refuse and then ask again.
/repeat
If he allows you to play, hit him as he might not be allowed to let you play
Enjoy...

Or wait a bit...

I agree with the youtube commentor who said

He speaks good English in a very relaxed manner, and doesn't fumble with words. :)
Yes, excellent job with that. I'm curious as to exactly what the effects of the "Black stain on your honor" for assassinating someone are....if they are a one-time hit, if they can stack upon multiple attemps/failures...

So Henrik loves seeing his children kill each other. (Future?) Kids, beware.

This is what we all do here in sweden :p

I am lucky I will gett all my fathers land when he dies but my half sister from another father will also compeat about the land of my mother so I have to watch my back as I am the oldest and also the favorit child. My mother dosent have bigg lands but my sister is a greedy person who stops at nothing so by the time CK II comes out I might be dead already. Swear to avenge me my vassals!