+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Modding?

Modding?

So, will modding be in? Do we have any info on this? Etc.

I hope so, almost all Paradox games have modding available.

I hope so as well...

It would be a big boon to the game IMO, so I really hope it would be.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I hope AI is moddable. Moddable AI really helped Civ 4 AI, developers added numerous improvements and bugfixes from BetterAI mod to a game. BetterAI changelog is 67 Kb long https://civ4betterai.svn.sourceforge.../changelog.txt

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Naval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    Pride of NationsKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by StilgarSinople View Post
    I hope so, almost all Paradox games have modding available.
    their in-house games do. external, not so much. paradox is only publisher for this, not developer.
    Choose again.

It's a good question.
    Ino-co make majesty 2's modding very difficult. In the demo, the archive is encrypted, so modding would not be possible.

Hoi 2 Beta

Not entirely sure. But Id wager it cant be done. At least it wont be an easy thing. Best let the devs or someone at Paradox confirm though.
    For God, King and Country - A MARCH OF THE EAGLES AAR
    "That there is one damn fine coat you're wearin'." x2 - Marv, Sin City.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVWarlock 2: The Exiled

the cardboard box right next to the crack addicts
    Blog Entries
    According to the guy I asked on the live feed, I believe he said there would be some moddability but not much.
    "Damn you and your serendipitious incompetence tonkatoy5!" ~Marty99

"Tonka you are shining example for this village, your sherlock homes like instincts are legendary....." ~THE_SPLIT

"Let it never again be said that tonkatoy5 is an incompetent fool who would get better results mashing the keyboard with his face than his normal play. This guy knows what he's doing." ~Marty99

Frequent Werewolf Player

Really shameful display if it doesnt have possibility to be modded when they say its single player focused game. Not having mods is gonna cut the replayability of the game alot

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by laiziras View Post
    Really shameful display if it doesnt have possibility to be modded when they say its single player focused game. Not having mods is gonna cut the replayability of the game alot
    so its shamefull if they dont go out of there way to make it modable?
    Ignored: Nuril, videonfan, Pandi

Hoi 2 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by laiziras View Post
    I suggest you wait for "official" confirmation. You never know, we normal people may be wrong.
    For God, King and Country - A MARCH OF THE EAGLES AAR
    "That there is one damn fine coat you're wearin'." x2 - Marv, Sin City.

+ Reply to Thread