• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@zimmerwald - The blocs are broad in some cases, sharp in others. Having played the game through more times than I care to count there are certain countries that might be sidestepped in - others that I will refuse - for eg, White Ruthenian agents (unless you explicitly intend to go rogue!) Bhartiya/AoG/Mittelafrika all can be hinged back into their constituent ideological forebears - whereas say USA, Mexico, Brazil etc - the situation is volatile in terms of politics - likely your characters will be acting in these regions rather than being from them. Mmm?

@crush3r - sure, submit a character concept to me via PM :)

The man in the shadows is actually Hitler who survived the Russian Civil War and created an secret organization aimed at world domination, right?

Well I just figured the man's identity, so no point at continuing this AAR :p

Since we're almost completed 1stly I just wanna say these are the following teams thusfar.

Internationale

General_Hoth/Soulstrider/Zimmerwald1915

Entente
SovietAmerika/Davis3xm/Miihkali

Mitteleuropa
OConner/Shock3r/[slot open]

I'll start writing briefings up for each of the factions then post the events of week one once the last slot is filled.
Please refrain from RPing until the briefings are sent out, some of you are starting quite seperate from your companions and thus may recieve information that they will not. You must therefore trade information amongst yourselves throughout the game when it is sensible to.

Last edited:
My brain is dead today. Sorry... I dunno how THAT happened! (just checked the save date on the file, wrote that at 5am)

@Zimmerwald - PM is preferable - I may set something up (perhaps a few private groups on Paradoxplaza would be more efficient)

I wait for the instruction chief :p