• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"En effet monsieur. And I understand it is hard for you to acquire some, we would be delighted to go get it ourselves."

Papineau wondered if he could take the risk of revealing to this man his appartenance to the Internationale Secrets Services...Maybe this man did business with the other side too..."Mais bien sûr monsieur."

(kaiser, do the commune still use money?)

(Yes!)

He looks over the assembled group for a moment and then scratches the back of his neck and then the stubble on his chin. "I am Jean, my comrades are Pierre, Artaud, Gaston and Nicolas. We'll get you into Pays Basques for a hundred commune credits, or two hundred pesos..."

Father Thorn looked at Papineau. "Would you like for me to pay? I converted my Union Pounds into commune credits for simplicity."

(Just saying Union Pounds for simplicity. I'll change it if you like.)

"Merci mon Père. So, we would need safe passage for our little gang here...and no questions."

Yellow had remained silent throughout the meeting but, after the group were out of earshot of anyone he said "Am I the only one slightly wary about paying them up front? Not to be too paranoid but if they have all their money up front is it not likely that the might decide to lead us round in circles and then disappear on us without us having gained anything except a wasted day? It might not be especially likely but it might be worth taking precautions."

Thorn turned from Papineau to Yellow and then back to Papneau. "Ya know, he makes a good point. Maybe we should make a plan for if his fears turn out to have backin'?"

Papineau nodded. "If something goes wrong...let's just say that none of them shall come back"

Thorn sighed and nodded, bringing his comrades. "Let's go. We have business to attend to anyway."

(were we not out of his hearing?)

("after the group were out of earshot of anyone" <- I thought we had left, that's certainly what I meant it to mean)

(So???)

(I'm waiting for Kaiser to skip us along until tomorrow night)