+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crusader Kings II - Seven Deadly Sins: Pride Trailer Released!

61 games registered

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Crusader Kings II - Seven Deadly Sins: Pride Trailer Released!

Our King seems to be doing well! A bit too well, perhaps. What's that saying about pride coming before a... something?

Watch the new trailer here:

Watch the earlier trailers here:
    Greed: http://goo.gl/OR8WH
    Wroth: http://goo.gl/URAjl
    Envy: http://goo.gl/saAKs
    Lust: http://goo.gl/WjXi7

About Crusader Kings II

Europe is in turmoil. The lands are fragmented into petty fiefs, the emperor struggles with the Pope, and the Holy Father declares that all those who go to liberate the Holy Land will be freed of their sins. Now is the time for greatness.

Increase your lands and fill your coffers, appoint vassals, battle traitors, introduce laws while interacting with hundreds of nobles, and create the most powerful dynasty of medieval Europe.
    A beleaguered king will always have friends to support him. But beware, as your rule and realm may find trouble when a loyal vassal becomes a bitter rival. Stand ready, increase your prestige, and listen to the world whisper your name in awe.
    Do you have what it takes to become a Crusader King?

Crusader Kings II explores one of the defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by the masters of Grand Strategy. Medieval Europe is brought to life in this epic title rife with rich strategic and tactical depth.

Read more about the game:
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Crusaderkings
    Web page: http://www.crusaderkings.com
    Forum: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/Crusaderkings

Ha, that was hilarious!

Self-proclaimed ruler of Slavs Tsar Monarchist's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k club

It's nice to hear that our king is "the chosen one", but I think he's little disappointed about his new mission...

Is that archeress a merc? And if so, where can I hire her?

Very funny, as always.

Hee hee... That's great. High five?

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Galadhonnen View Post
    Is that archeress a merc? And if so, where can I hire her?
    Judging by the state of the Crusade in question: "Not anymore!".

CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Nuril View Post
    Judging by the state of the Crusade in question: "Not anymore!".
    Seems more like a levy... wait a bit and you should be able to raise her back

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Dorbagar View Post
    Are you guys being sarcastic or do you actually think that was funny?
    It's funny, if you like Monty Python.
    "Pride" is nice, but "greed" was the best!
    Also owner of: EU 1, EU 2, EU 3 - Collector's Edition, HOI 1, HOI 2, Victoria 1, Crusader Kings 1.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

I just realized that one of the trailers has 23,000 views, and only 5 dislikes, wow.
    "Gentlemen, if this man [Frederick the Great] were still alive I would not be here,"
    -Napoleon Bonaparte, after defeating Prussia.

NINJA

Sometimes I think about living in different periods of history, and then I realize that there would be no Central Heating, and I stop thinking.

I love this videos!

Crusader Kings II

Another great liveaction trailer although ive seen it at gametrailers some time ago already. Cannot wait for the Sloth and Gluttony. Gluttony especially

Also great to see that youtube versions are getting relatively many views for a trailer for niche strategy title.

Crusader Kings IISengokuVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Love it...

Love you...

Love the game!

"A few franchises let you refight Henry V's most famous victories, but only one lets you murder his mum and inseminate his sisters."

- PC Gamer UK on Crusader Kings II

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonland
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    StarvoidThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

I LOL'd.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Hilarious as always
    Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. - Murphy's law

The Dream of Dumbarton Watch the rebirth of Strathclyde in my first AAR!

Best Character Writer of the Week: 3/2/13 Fan of the week: 1/6/13

"Fear not what will be, fear what has already come to pass"

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourIron Cross
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Some of the best game trailers of all-time.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

"There is no joy without Clan Donald. There is no strength to be without them!"

Imperial Vicar of the HRE Ruwaard's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    Warlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Funny as always .

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Does anyone find the catchphrase a little cheasy? "Many were called, few were chosen". It is neither original, nor catchy nor intriguing. I'm sure it is going to be a cool game, but c'mooonnnnnn, how silly!

Before you ask if I have something better, I don't, but given time, I could find something.

I am looking forward to the game! I might actually buy it once everyone has had a few weeks to test it for me, and give me all the dirty details
    "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." -Mark Twain

“Destroying rainforest for economic gain is like burning a Renaissance painting to cook a meal.” -Edward O. Wilson

"Astrakhan rules the waves" -common knowledge

Where is that castle exactly?

And thanks for all the videos.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Rome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

think paradox has actually managed to make some of the best game trailers for any game ever with this. I am probably looking forward to AHD more (though both are pre ordered) but I am loving the trailers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast