• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As for myself, I'd love to see a DLC that makes the name "Crusader Kings" more appropriate, i.e. more interesting and politically detailed crusades.

I'd like to see crusades that have formal leaders and autonomy, and that have the power to effectively negotiate for themselves. Leading a crusade would give you a huge piety and prestige bonus. However, you would need to negotiate your way to the holy land, instead of simply marching in dozens of separate columns.

I want micro-transaction vanity pets. I'm thinking goblins and gnomes.

/sarcasm off

More empires! Britannia, Iberia (or Spain) and Scandinavia comes to mind.

Also either allowing the de jure borders of an empire to expand/shrink or making the laws voting system separate from the de jure area. I don't understand why the King of Croatia is allowed to vote on crown authority in Byzantium when the Lombards aren't allowed to vote on the same issue in the HRE.

I would like to see the following DLC
- Joust Event it could raise your Prestiege and when you elect " Throw a Tournament" you can they be asked if you will compete. Choosing to compete with be a risk return trade off. Compete and win and you increase prestige and other traits but depending on your military ability and say age/health there is always the change you will be mortally wounded. King Henry VIII used this to great effect

I think more in depth mechanics for the German Emperor /Pope relations would be my biggest wish to, as well as HRE and religious mechanics in general. Would like something like church reforms, non fighting religious orders, important places of worshipping of saints and a mechanic that maybe sends missionary bishops around the world, with choices for rulers to support them and welcome them at their court , maybe settle them down in a new bishophrie, or just dont care or even just behead them sedning them on a good way to becoming a martyr and maybe later worshipping in the province when it is christianized after all.

Also as a little more innovative idea: An easy to use editor that lets you put together event chains with drag and drop effects and causes , to write little adventures King Arthur style. Would put the game on a whole new level.

I think there needs to be a lot of loving given to the peasants and somewhere up, Much like Vic2s pop system... The peasants could become extremely powerful in their masses, They should play a big part in things, Riots etc etc.

It is a game dealing solely with the upper nobility, peasants and burghers and the clergy and the lesser nobles work just as well abstracted as they would detailed, and detailed would triple the requirements of the game to run smoothly so abstracted is fine.

I would like to see a start randomizer to get rid of the everybody tries to marry Mathilda aspect.

Ideally it would let you choose from a range of "slight change" that maybe changes one thing about each char (say 50% chance to add/remove trait, marry/divorce) to "totally wild" with drastic personality changes, more severe changes to a person (die, have a son, change gender).

Consider how much a player's strategy might change if when they click on Mathilda to ask for her hand they find some dude named Mathew or see the homosexual + celibate traits...