60 new game cards in the “Hidden and Dangerous” set
NEW YORK – January 23rd, 2011 – Paradox Interactive today announced that Hearts of Iron The Card Game, a free-to-play, browser-based, online Collectible Card Game (CCG) set in World War II, has now received additional content in the form of 60 new cards and various updates.
Playing between January 23rd and February 6th, winners of “Head to Head” or tournament matches will receive a free booster pack from this new set. The game is available here: http://hoitcg.com
The 60 new cards include:
- 6 new doctrines, 5 new HQ cards; both faction specific and universal
- Three new leaders of World War II join the fray: Keith Park, Albert Kesselring and Ivan Chernyakhovsky. These three leaders will have different abilities that are going to help their faction greatly
- More Infantry, support, tank and air cards that will be very useful assets to your army
A selection of the new cards:
Other updates to the game:
- New feature ”Hidden”, which lets you collect cards that are hidden from your opponent in battle. Mind games will now be a part of your strategy. The hidden cards will only be revealed to your adversary as they are used.
- New themes for the reverse of your cards. Each player will receive two new free themes, and will be able to buy a handful of new ones.
- Time in Head to Head matches will be changed from 30 minutes, to 40 minutes. This change will make larger decks more viable to use.
A beginners guide is available here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ts-of-Iron-TCG
- Play as the Axis, Allies, or Comintern
- 200 Unique cards, with authentic World War II art and photography
- Competitive game modes where players can earn booster packs
- Deck editor lets you collect, build and customize decks according to your play style
- Trade cards with other players.
More info about the game:
Play now: http://hoitcg.com/