• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
IMO one week of realease just means one week of people speculating, expecting new things, some complaining and some other defending why the delayment happened (with no idea, of course)

You have to admit that there are many unanswered questions here and that the public deserves to know. Who are those kittens? Why won´t Paradox officially deny the involvement of the Bilderberg group? And what part did Barack Obama play in all of this?

I will be really really happy if you could take advantage of the delay and add some more mini improvements such as this infamy display.
Victoria 2 is a great game with enormous potential.

No Paradox.. Please don't be like Gabe Newell
But This IS worth the wait
I don't care it's delayed because i know it that week they are going to sort out last minute glitches and stuff

You have to admit that there are many unanswered questions here and that the public deserves to know. Who are those kittens? Why won´t Paradox officially deny the involvement of the Bilderberg group? And what part did Barack Obama play in all of this?

...lol.

Well, you couldn't be more right...
but we all can unearth the misterious answers...
The last I heard is that Barak Obama just plays Hearts of Iron...

i would like those question answered please.also is hitler dead or he has something to do with the delay.is Elvis Presley dead or he is right now in his appartment playing AHD

i would like those question answered please.also is hitler dead or he has something to do with the delay.is elvis presley dead or he is right now in his appartment playing ahd

the cats are communists comming to eat your brains!!!!!!!!!!!! America the land of the free will be enslaved by nazi communist zombie cats

and it's obama's fault

impreach the kenyan!

I've asked Giorgio Tsoukalos to analyze the data at hand and see what he thinks it might be.

I've asked Giorgio Tsoukalos to analyze the data at hand and see what he thinks it might be.

Apparently Dan Brown has already got the movie rights. He's co-writing the screen play as we speak on his ipad, rumours are that the Church of Latter day saints and Hubbards Sea Organisation are to feature heavily.

It's all my fault. I didn't sacrifice my sister(i.e. push her into the big effing volcano) when we visited Hawaii last week. Sorry folks. I'm taking her back to Hawaii to preform the sacrifice to avoid further interruptions.

It's all my fault. I didn't sacrifice my sister(i.e. push her into the big effing volcano) when we visited Hawaii last week. Sorry folks. I'm taking her back to Hawaii to preform the sacrifice to avoid further interruptions.

things are getting too far
there is no need in sacrificing her in Hawai wherever you are at will do

You have to admit that there are many unanswered questions here and that the public deserves to know.
Yes! Starting with "what is the meaning of life, the universe and everything?"

Why won´t Paradox officially deny the involvement of the Bilderberg group?
Because Marc Bilderberg is a programmer for Paradox, and they are so far confused somewhat by the question...

And what part did Barack Obama play in all of this?
He was last seen being ejected from the Democratic party for failing to call the Republicans rude and disgusting things in his State of the Union address. He has been impeached for insufficient profanity.

Who are those kittens?
Now, that, I'm afraid, is classified...

Where did you say you lived, again?

Because Marc Bilderberg is a programmer for Paradox, and they are so far confused somewhat by the question...

I KNEW IT!!!!! I always knew it! THEY did it!

For all who are still in doubt: take a globe and a marker. Then try this... you can draw a straight line from the North Pole to the South Pole right through the Paradox headquarters!!!!!!!!
You think that´s just coincidence? You think that does not proof anything?

Yes! Starting with "what is the meaning of life, the universe and everything?"

I'm still confused that people argue this, the answer is clearly Love and Videogames