• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Which can bring you into a nasty dilemma, choosing between the two. I remember that evening when my wife told me "Tonight, it´s Vicky or me!".
Well, what should I say? I steamrolled France :)

the answer is multiplayer my friend

what is this thing, 'love'?

Kind of "improving relations" but with single human beings rather than nation states. Does often involve investments to speed up influence gain (dinners, shoes, and stuff, no railroads or factories).
May result in entering a SOI, they call it "marriage" then. But beware, in such constellations the female (explanation necessary?) part is ALWAYS considered to be the GP, and the male part ends up as sphereling.

the answer is multiplayer my friend

Please let me ask, are we talking "love" or "videogames" in this case? :blink:

Last edited:
Kind of "improving relations" but with single human beings rather than nation states. Does often involve investments to speed up influence gain (dinners, shoes, and stuff, no railroads or factories). May result in entering a SOI, they call it "marriage" then. But beware, in such constellations the female (explanation necessary?) part is ALWAYS considered to be the GP, and the male part ends up as sphereling.

+3!!! :-D Well done.

just watch out if there is a problem with the marriage, because they may nationalize and take all your "investments" as their own.

Point noted. Say podcat, have you ever thought of being a Marrige/Business consultant?

no no. arguments and wars over who get access to the puppet state's market arent really my thing... I'll leave that for old and wiser GPs to intervene in.