+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: AHD - Release Delayed 1 week

Oberkommando HOI4 Paradox Dev Team podcat's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyDiplomacyFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Krautkopf View Post
    Which can bring you into a nasty dilemma, choosing between the two. I remember that evening when my wife told me "Tonight, its Vicky or me!".
    Well, what should I say? I steamrolled France
    the answer is multiplayer my friend
    Reject reason to make the impossible possible!

Quote Originally Posted by podcat View Post
    I'm still confused that people argue this, the answer is clearly Love and Videogames
    what is this thing, 'love'?

Quote Originally Posted by RedRalphWiggum View Post
    Kind of "improving relations" but with single human beings rather than nation states. Does often involve investments to speed up influence gain (dinners, shoes, and stuff, no railroads or factories).
    May result in entering a SOI, they call it "marriage" then. But beware, in such constellations the female (explanation necessary?) part is ALWAYS considered to be the GP, and the male part ends up as sphereling.

the answer is multiplayer my friend
    Please let me ask, are we talking "love" or "videogames" in this case?
    Last edited by Krautkopf; 26-01-2012 at 15:30.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaV2 AHD Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRalphWiggum View Post
    Caring more about the well-being of others of that of yourself. Don't worry. I haven't witnessed any around here.
    I'm a 19th century man inflicting himself upon a 21st century world.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Unbelievers always want other people to act like Christians." - Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Perfected by the sixteen men of Tain.
    "If it is disagreeable in your sight to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve: whether the gods which your fathers served which were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living; but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." -- Joshua 24:15

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCommander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Please let me ask, are we talking "love" or "videogames" in this case?
    "Love" in single player mode sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe32320 View Post
    Or lack there of

I'm still holding off on starting a new Vic game untill this comes out. I can't really play just vicky 2 without these new features now.

Resident, Fawlty Towers Chaplain's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneIron CrossMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Krautkopf View Post
    Kind of "improving relations" but with single human beings rather than nation states. Does often involve investments to speed up influence gain (dinners, shoes, and stuff, no railroads or factories). May result in entering a SOI, they call it "marriage" then. But beware, in such constellations the female (explanation necessary?) part is ALWAYS considered to be the GP, and the male part ends up as sphereling.
    +3!!! :-D Well done.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

HOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

just watch out if there is a problem with the marriage, because they may nationalize and take all your "investments" as their own.

Scandinavian scoundrel Alexanderband's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

This thread just went from 'disappointment' to 'gold'.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty II CollectionRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

just watch out if there is a problem with the marriage, because they may nationalize and take all your "investments" as their own.
    Point noted. Say podcat, have you ever thought of being a Marrige/Business consultant?
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Genoa- Done.................for now
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

Harder Better Faster Stronger Bhaal's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

LMAO Nice!
    "There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance" Ali bin Abu-Talib

Quote Originally Posted by Joe32320 View Post

No, it blows...
    I am the Emeror of the Intergalactic Roman Empire! Bow before my might!
    Current Game: Basiliea Rhomaion

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...amp-Taxes-AAR. A new AAR: HAIL BASILIEA RHOMAION!! ALL HAIL THE HELIX FOSSIL!!! A PPA MEIOU&Taxes AAR. Will it fail? Probably.

:d lol

lol, yeah. I'd call it - one way communism, which means it's all common until YOU cross the line of HER privacy

Quote Originally Posted by lordreaven448 View Post
    Point noted. Say podcat, have you ever thought of being a Marrige/Business consultant?
    no no. arguments and wars over who get access to the puppet state's market arent really my thing... I'll leave that for old and wiser GPs to intervene in.

no no. arguments and wars over who get access to the puppet state's market arent really my thing... I'll leave that for old and wiser GPs to intervene in.
    TBH, to keep the puppet states in line you have to invest so much you really get nothing back. financially, anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10