• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it is still possible that I need help from experienced "Napoleonic" players/fans much earlier than that.... I'll be cooking up something in the coming weeks and some news will leak soon...

remember the loyalists when it comes to testers!

With this game scheduled for release third quarter 2012 has the major mechanics been settled and just bugs/polishing needing? Is there a possibility of adding anything major?

Hi PhilThib, I'm a historian (B.A. Hons.) and I'm a huge, HUGE Napoleonic nut (got a uniform and a bicorn from my re-enacting days to prove it! [and a Napoleonic emblem hanging on my wall :D]) so if you need anything from historical insight to game testing I'm more than happy to help as I'm experienced at both.

Dear Phil,
I collaborated with Generalissimo for OOB - Italian Risorgimento in the PON. I have a deep knowledge of napoleonic military and political history. I'm accademic researcher in the History of Economic Thought. I will be very happy to join to the B test team for Napoleon Campaigns 2.
Murat

Excellent...Anyway, I'll soon pass a call for Volunteers to start completing OOB researches. Noted you could be one of them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.