Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Game Information

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Thanks for prompt reply.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    Thanks for prompt reply.
    No problem, good sir.

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiVictoria 2Pride of NationsRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Hey, as I saw map of CKII I thought: 'Why not take this map, import it in HoI3 to make a Napoleon Mod?' Thank you, you've saved my freetime . I really like what I see so far. I hope you don't forget politics and diplomacy.
    Last edited by Arturius; 27-01-2012 at 12:19.
    New WW1 modification for DH in development: To End All Wars (on hold)
    Mod1914 - The Great War mod for Darkest Hour: Get it here (not in development anymore)

History is the lie commonly agreed upon. - Voltaire

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteMarch of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold
    Rise of Prussia

At first I was greatly disappointed that the WEGO AGEOD engine wasn't going to be used but I am starting to warm to the idea of Clauswitz for this game. This is a sure purchase for me like most games with the names of Napoleon or Frederick slapped on them. Looking forward to it.
    "The fruit of too much liberty is slavery", Cicero

"To know nothing of the time before you were born is to remain forever a child", Cicero

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Hmmm. Follow up: Frederick's Campaigns (dealing with the Seven Years War) perhaps?
    "Nature always obeys her own laws"
    - Leonardo da Vinci

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteMarch of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold
    Rise of Prussia

Quote Originally Posted by steveh11 View Post
    Hmmm. Follow up: Frederick's Campaigns (dealing with the Seven Years War) perhaps?

Yes! This!

"To know nothing of the time before you were born is to remain forever a child", Cicero

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by steveh11 View Post
    Follow up should be American Civil War 2 in 2013, on a greatly improved AGE version (I mean, WEGO TBS), which the success of NCP should have made affordable.

And after that, a WWI Clausewitz game by the AGEOD team would also be an awesome option for a release in August 2014
    Why do you sound surprised? I love America. Just because I think gay dudes should be allowed to adopt kids and we should all have hybrid cars doesn't mean I don't love America - Liz Lemon

A world war one game by Paradox France would make my mouth water.

Darkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the Eagles
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Here is my idea. Hoi3 style map and UI. Have the Units on the map be either Counters (stacked) or Sprites. Move them around. When they meet for battle, load a map and have a Age of Rifles style combat, where you move your units represented by Static Lines of Men, move them, watch them fire a volley, die, and retreat or rout. There, problem solved. Its not that hard. In fact, they had it years ago in the 90's when i played AOR. They just didn't have a Grand campaign mode to it

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsMagicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
    Warlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    That would be sweet.
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

Quote Originally Posted by Morrell8 View Post
    A world war one game by Paradox France would make my mouth water.
    AGEOD'S "la grande guerre gold" on clausewitz engine, drool
    come on paradox take the leap of faith and dive into more hardcore strategy -board-games, we are waiting at the bottom

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    So, as I understand, this will not be a turn based game like Pride of Nations or Rise of Prussia, but rather a real time game, like EU and HoI?

Rise of Prussia

Quote Originally Posted by Gytis View Post
    So, as I understand, this will not be a turn based game like Pride of Nations or Rise of Prussia, but rather a real time game, like EU and HoI?

Correct. Just like the other Paradox titles.

200k clubCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    King Arthur IIMagickaMajesty 2Semper FiVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires. Argentina
    Quote Originally Posted by Gytis View Post
    Exactly, we are using the Clausewitz engine, not the AGE engine for this project.
    AGEOD Facebook Fanpage - news & screenshots about the upcoming games!
    FACEBOOK: AGEOD - Pride of Nations
    Pride of Nations already available!! - AGEOD forum - Paradox forum
    -------
    Football Manager: La AAR chaquetera oficial FM 2007, FM 2008

looks intriguing.. I always hated the AGEOD engine & interface, but loved the historical accuracy and detail of their games. Putting that detail with the Clausewitz engine should be great.
    "War is God's way of teaching Americans geography."
    - Ambrose Bierce

Viikinki
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesMarch of the Eagles500k club

My oh my. Finally.
    And especially for nappy.

Now, will we have multiple nations fighting it out, much like in hoi... where some can pick and choose for whom theyll fight. Or if to get involved at all. (like sweden, just researching and building nukes and a vast industry of about the size of the us.. )
    Then i can finally try out my lil theory of isolationism during war and peace.

Or to see how splendidly, splendid isolation, would have worked out.

Or perhaps take prussia on the offensive as a french ally... eastwards.. (right after conquering austria, lol)
    Constantly foiled in my grand plans, palying EU2
    No 200 Conscription centers in russia and a standing army of 4.000.000 (patched)
    No Dow serbia, and with a 100% victory, demand 6 provinces from Ottomans (patched)
    No quick defeat of manchus, converting capital & release -> christian china as vassal (patched)

Still can in EU3
    Spam russia with nothing but market-type buildings and ultimately have 300% trade efficiency

First Lieutenant prince_blucher's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Matt68046 View Post
    Here is my idea. Hoi3 style map and UI. Have the Units on the map be either Counters (stacked) or Sprites. Move them around. When they meet for battle, load a map and have a Age of Rifles style combat, where you move your units represented by Static Lines of Men, move them, watch them fire a volley, die, and retreat or rout. There, problem solved. Its not that hard. In fact, they had it years ago in the 90's when i played AOR. They just didn't have a Grand campaign mode to it
    What you describe here is Napoleon Total War exactly. Try it.

http://www.totalwar.com/napoleon/?t=EnglishUK

On topic, I would be very interested in this game, can't wait!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4