+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exception in: discfile.cpp, line: 59. Description: Could not open file:

First Lieutenant
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Exception in: discfile.cpp, line: 59. Description: Could not open file:

I just downloaded WWM for HTTT (it says it's version 5), and copied the files as needed (the first point under the post in the main WWM thread).
    When loading, it gets to 'Initialising Map Logic' and there's a 'bing!' in the background and loading freezes.
    Going to the desktop, there's an Error Box with the message:
    Exception in: discfile.cpp, line: 59. Description: Could not open file:

So, what did I do wrong? How can I fix this? Thanks!
    [Insert comment I find funny or insightful but might offend others.]

'It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everyday always just exactly fits the newspaper.' -Jerry Seinfeld

'Chuck Norris would not look BA in a pince-nez. But Theodore Roosevelt does. That tells you something Teddy, doesn't it?' -Motivational Poster

'In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.' -Theodore Roosevelt

Arsenal of DemocracyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneIron Cross

Hmm, WWM for HTTT should say version 4.01 not 5. The only version for DW as late is 4.999 so you should definately do a reinstall, that should be your problem right there.
    Real WWM heads show up on the weekend and let Hafte do all the work.

The sweetest p's

Cry Havoc!, and let loose the dogs of Warsaw.

First Lieutenant
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Thanks, it worked.
    HOWEVER- There actually seem to be 'fewer provinces' than before (like Trebizond had two provinces, but now it's just the one again).
    So I want to ask, What did I have before? Was there a later version that's been taken down, or what?
    [Insert comment I find funny or insightful but might offend others.]

'It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everyday always just exactly fits the newspaper.' -Jerry Seinfeld

'Chuck Norris would not look BA in a pince-nez. But Theodore Roosevelt does. That tells you something Teddy, doesn't it?' -Motivational Poster

'In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.' -Theodore Roosevelt

+ Reply to Thread