+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 40 65 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 1348

Thread: Bug Reports

  1. #281
    Is there a way to change it so it uses the Latin tech group sprites?
    Fellow Nerd
    Nationality: Yankee
    Ideology: Liberal Authoritarian (I kind of hate myself)
    Issues: lassie-fare /Full Citizenship
    Religion: catholic
    Cash Reserves: UNKNOWN MONEY WANTED
    Revoltrisk: 2%
    Militancy: 0.7 (+0.1)
    Consciousness: 4 (+0.15)

  2. #282
    MEIOU and Taxes lukew's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    5,118
    Quote Originally Posted by FellowNerd View Post
    Is there a way to change it so it uses the Latin tech group sprites?
    Yes.

    Common/countries/romanempire.txt
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

  3. #283
    Playing as Yuan, the heir to my ruler permanently stays at age 0. Intentional, or...?

  4. #284
    Field Marshal Dafool's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, USA
    Posts
    3,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsathoggua View Post
    Playing as Yuan, the heir to my ruler permanently stays at age 0. Intentional, or...?
    Noted. This is due to a typo in the Yuan history file. Luke or I will fix it in a future update.

  5. #285
    MEIOU and Taxes lukew's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    5,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafool View Post
    Noted. This is due to a typo in the Yuan history file. Luke or I will fix it in a future update.
    I've already fixed that, ill release the new version soon.
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

  6. #286
    I'm just wondering how come when I do the change of Roman Empire -> HRE the unit names and even my leaders have more Germanic names yet I'm of Greek culture (and a ton of others...). Also my units themselves have changed to more 'Western' looking. (I've Westernized but still they had their Eastern-appearance)

    Is this what generally happens?
    "If Humanity does not end war, War shall end humanity."
    __________________________________________________ _

    The Phoenix Rises - A Palaiologos AAR, CK2 -> EUIV

  7. #287
    Field Marshal Dafool's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, USA
    Posts
    3,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Byzan View Post
    I'm just wondering how come when I do the change of Roman Empire -> HRE the unit names and even my leaders have more Germanic names yet I'm of Greek culture (and a ton of others...). Also my units themselves have changed to more 'Western' looking. (I've Westernized but still they had their Eastern-appearance)

    Is this what generally happens?
    Yes. Each nation has certain attributes such as unit graphics, monarch and leader names, etc that are predefined and don't change based on the context of the actual game you are playing.

  8. #288
    My England save game has been crashing on the exact same date, and I can't seem to fix it. Initially, I loaded my England game saved somewhere in April 1372, and it will always crash on 1 July 1372. Then I loaded my last autosave, which was at the beginning of 1372. I managed to get past July, but now it keeps crashing on 1 November 1372. Help please?

  9. #289
    Field Marshal Dafool's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, USA
    Posts
    3,984
    Quote Originally Posted by retipuj View Post
    My England save game has been crashing on the exact same date, and I can't seem to fix it. Initially, I loaded my England game saved somewhere in April 1372, and it will always crash on 1 July 1372. Then I loaded my last autosave, which was at the beginning of 1372. I managed to get past July, but now it keeps crashing on 1 November 1372. Help please?
    What version of D&T are you using? Also, are you using EU3 5.1?

  10. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafool View Post
    What version of D&T are you using? Also, are you using EU3 5.1?
    I'm using D&T 5.8, and playing on EU3 Divine Wind 5.1. I've just realised that there is a new version of D&T 5.11. I'm downloading it now and will try if I encounter the same problem.

    UPDATE: I've updated the version of D&T I was using to the latest one, and the game has gone smoothly since. Now in 1374 with no crashes. Sorry for not checking my version of the mod before asking. Now I feel stupid.
    Last edited by retipuj; 26-04-2012 at 19:59.

  11. #291
    Field Marshal Dafool's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, USA
    Posts
    3,984
    Quote Originally Posted by retipuj View Post
    I'm using D&T 5.8, and playing on EU3 Divine Wind 5.1. I've just realised that there is a new version of D&T 5.11. I'm downloading it now and will try if I encounter the same problem.

    UPDATE: I've updated the version of D&T I was using to the latest one, and the game has gone smoothly since. Now in 1374 with no crashes. Sorry for not checking my version of the mod before asking. Now I feel stupid.
    No problem. As long as the issue is solved. 5.8 was unstable, but the new versions should be in working shape.

  12. #292
    Lt. General Friedericus Rex's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    1,288
    The Capw Trade modifier isn't firering for me, or even showing as potential, even though I have all the requirements. The Straits of Malacca trade modifier isn't showing as potential either, evnthough I should be able to see it.
    Rise Of The Second Empire - A New Rome AAR

    The Victoria MP community can be found here: Blood and Iron Forums

    Member of the Ahistoric Association

  13. #293
    Field Marshal Dafool's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, USA
    Posts
    3,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Friedericus Rex View Post
    The Capw Trade modifier isn't firering for me, or even showing as potential, even though I have all the requirements. The Straits of Malacca trade modifier isn't showing as potential either, evnthough I should be able to see it.
    I checked and found the problem. There seems to be some missing brackets in those triggered modifiers.

  14. #294
    MEIOU and Taxes lukew's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    5,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafool View Post
    I checked and found the problem. There seems to be some missing brackets in those triggered modifiers.
    On it.
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

  15. #295
    Lt. General Friedericus Rex's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    1,288
    You're right, it was a brackets thing, fixed it myself, thx.
    Rise Of The Second Empire - A New Rome AAR

    The Victoria MP community can be found here: Blood and Iron Forums

    Member of the Ahistoric Association

  16. #296
    My game won't run as not being able to open an Ajuuran.txt
    "If Humanity does not end war, War shall end humanity."
    __________________________________________________ _

    The Phoenix Rises - A Palaiologos AAR, CK2 -> EUIV

  17. #297
    5.12 crashs in multiplayer, no waiting once the game unpauses CTD for everyone who isnt the host. had this happen multiple times

  18. #298
    MEIOU and Taxes lukew's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    5,118
    Quote Originally Posted by PsrDirector View Post
    5.12 crashs in multiplayer, no waiting once the game unpauses CTD for everyone who isnt the host. had this happen multiple times
    Some of you probably have an incorrect graphics file. Try deleting your mod, checking your vanilla checksum is BJLT, then reinstalling the mod from scratch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Byzan View Post
    My game won't run as not being able to open an Ajuuran.txt
    Is it installed over the vanilla 5.1, checksum BJLT.
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

  19. #299
    MEIOU and Taxes lukew's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    5,118
    Btw, does anyone know what it is that causes the crash in the 5.12, so I can try and sort it before the mac version becomes available?
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

  20. #300
    Field Marshal Dafool's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, USA
    Posts
    3,984
    Quote Originally Posted by lukew View Post
    Btw, does anyone know what it is that causes the crash in the 5.12, so I can try and sort it before the mac version becomes available?
    I'm not sure exactly what crash you're talking about, but I did notice the "Maiden of 'XYZ'" event will cause crashes if it fires. I've simply commented the event out during my test games.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 40 65 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts