+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 35 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2War of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Thank you so much guys! It lives! Being the complete retard that I am, i forgot to install the 5.1 patch. I had assumed it was pre-intalled. But thanks anyways, now to restore the Roman Empire....

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Event 17545, "To Strike a Deal" happens way too often, with a MTTH of only 60. Also it would be make more sense if the nice option didn't give you a bunch of money and the mean option had some real consequences.
    Future CKII expansion: The Americas, 1000 AD

Hello everybody,
    I installed the mod yesterday as suggested in EUIII mod folder. The game started... main menu. But when I would choice a nation to play I have a return to desktop (I never see the country choice menu). Any idee about this crasch??

... and just for info I have complete EUIII included DW...

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

You may or may not have done this already, but please follow the instructions I recently suggested for someone else:

Quote Originally Posted by Dafool View Post
    I know it might be a pain, but please delete all instances of D&T from your mod files, redownload the mod, reinstall it using the exact instructions Luke has supplied, and then retry it. Please let us know how that turns out.
    Generally speaking, if the mod installs correctly, the game will not crash.

Cities in MotionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by lemarinvolant View Post
    ... and just for info I have complete EUIII included DW...
    Did you install the 5.1 patch ?
    Be careful what you wish for, it might come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Dafool View Post
    You may or may not have done this already, but please follow the instructions I recently suggested for someone else:

Generally speaking, if the mod installs correctly, the game will not crash.

I do it yesterday but also the same problem... I read that the checksum must be BJLT but my checksum change at each game beginn... the last one was NAFZ.
    I think the best to do is to reinstall all the game :-(

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Italy was Kingdom from 17th March 1861. It means Italy should be here last month of game. I know it isn't too big bug, but if you want to expand timeline you should put it here.

Sorry for my bad English.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Pagaruyung does not have the same filter that all the other flags do.

The modifier "Economic prosperity" should be "Economic Prosperity" with a capital P.

The Byzantine mission to capture Venice has too long of a description and bunches up the text at the end.

There is also a HUGELY disproportionate amount of Grand Marshals in my game compared to every other type of adviser. There usually aren't other types of advisers available, so I'm limited to one or two at a time since I can only have one GM. Here is a savegame. The savegame also shows the other two errors, but they're a lot less important.

Mali occupied by Mali Patriots? I don't think that's suppose to happen...

There seems to be a probleme with the way the game calculates trade an perhaps colony distance.
    In my Aztecs game I had several CoTs in south america. Although they were on my own territory I could not send merchants to them. The trade map popup showed some unreasonable high distance values. I think the problem stems from the distance calculation between continents becaus my Capital was located in Norht America and the problem only occured with CoTs in Soutch America. Another similar case was when the Ottomans weren't able to trade with Alexandria.
    This problem occurs in D&T Version 4.9 but not in 4.5.
    I haven't got much evidence for this but there could be a simmilar bug in the calculation für colony distance. Once in a game I found that england had a colony on Taiwan around 1520 but had no core anywere close to it. Could be that they conquered it from another asian country but it had english culture and catholic religion.

I'm playing as Burgundy and I can't get the 'accept cultural shift' decision to Dutch. It says Dutch isn't my dominant culture. My capital is dutch, the plurality of provinces are Dutch (5, more or equal to all other cultures, all cores) and 1/3 of my people are dutch, way more than any other cultural group.

What's the deal here?

EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out, I created a vassal out of one province in my dominant culture and fixed the problem
    Last edited by qwerty26; 08-03-2012 at 05:38.

Alright new issue: the game crashes when I hit January 17, 1450. I'm playing as lotharingia. I've replayed the same file starting 5, 10 or 15 years back and it's always the same exact day. Any ideas why?

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty26 View Post
    Alright new issue: the game crashes when I hit January 17, 1450. I'm playing as lotharingia. I've replayed the same file starting 5, 10 or 15 years back and it's always the same exact day. Any ideas why?
    Look in the event log, is there any particular event which may be causing the crash?
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by lukew View Post
    Look in the event log, is there any particular event which may be causing the crash?
    Looking at the event log, the last thing that happens is 'Our path to glory' in Aragon. It's loading something when it crashes, like an event or something, but the game just shuts down and exits to the desktop before I can see what. Is there a program that audits a save file for bugs?

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Looking at the event log, the last thing that happens is 'Our path to glory' in Aragon. It's loading something when it crashes, like an event or something, but the game just shuts down and exits to the desktop before I can see what. Is there a program that audits a save file for bugs?
    Can you run the game in debug mode?
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin

I know how to open the console, how do you run it in debug mode? What exactly should I type to see everything working?

I know how to open the console, how do you run it in debug mode? What exactly should I type to see everything working?
    I think we've found it. New version will be out in 2 mins.

Mostly a cosmetic issue, but Regimental Camp is enabled by Land tech 21 and Land Tech 23

PS I <3 "Aventuring Merchants"
    Last edited by Sun_Wu; 09-03-2012 at 05:43.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 35 60 ... LastLast