+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 39 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Ok, but I think gameplay should trump history in Arakan's case: they survived for hundreds of years, but with no fort and surronded by enemies who have a free CB on them they almost never survive. They should also be Burmese, not Bengali.

EDIT: Actually, it would seem to me that that Arakan's religion should be Buddhist, not Sunni, and that they were, in fact, Burmese, not Bengali. They should still get a fort, though.
    Last edited by impspy; 16-04-2012 at 23:36.
    The Historical Plausibility Project

"Oh Lord Shiva, protect us from the fang of the cobra, the claw of the tiger, and the vengeance of the Afghan" -old Hindu prayer

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2War of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    I didn't have this problem 2 days ago, but I started a new game on 1st January 1356 as Byzantium. On 25 January 1356 it froze, and I had to use Task Manager to get out of it. So I restarted, and it happened again, so, on the third time, I saved on 24 January, quit the game and edited the save file, so I was on the 30 January, skipping the 25th, which seemed to be the bug. I played until 11 February 1356, when the same thing happened. I repeated all previous steps with 5 other countries (England, France, Castille, Montenegro, Aragon), and the same thing happened. What I have noticed, is that I played 24 days without it crashing, then 12, so I think if I edit the file so I start on the 12 February, It will crash on the 18th, my having played 6 days.
    EDIT: I was wrong. It let me safely past the 18th Feb, and crashed on the 25 March instead. I give up.
    Last edited by Decanus; 17-04-2012 at 04:46.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Decanus View Post
    I didn't have this problem 2 days ago, but I started a new game on 1st January 1356 as Byzantium. On 25 January 1356 it froze, and I had to use Task Manager to get out of it. So I restarted, and it happened again, so, on the third time, I saved on 24 January, quit the game and edited the save file, so I was on the 30 January, skipping the 25th, which seemed to be the bug. I played until 11 February 1356, when the same thing happened. I repeated all previous steps with 5 other countries (England, France, Castille, Montenegro, Aragon), and the same thing happened. What I have noticed, is that I played 24 days without it crashing, then 12, so I think if I edit the file so I start on the 12 February, It will crash on the 18th, my having played 6 days.
    EDIT: I was wrong. It let me safely past the 18th Feb, and crashed on the 25 March instead. I give up.
    I did some testing and didn't experience any crashes. I'm gonna give the standard suggestion before doing anything else: Reinstall EU3 and D&T. I know it's a pain but it's really the best first-step in solving these kinds of problems.

copied from the main thread.

---------------------------------

There are no rulers in Jurchen and Xia when you start a game at 1356.

and Macao the Chinese province starts without fortress, it should have one because constant rebels will switch the province control over and over and over again once one of rebel factions acquire the land.

Colonel
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of Nations

I keep getting the Thalassacracy as a decision even after I've taken it. I'm GBR.
    Robert Glaub
    rwglaub@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by rwglaub View Post
    I keep getting the Thalassacracy as a decision even after I've taken it. I'm GBR.
    There's a broken government trigger in the decision. I imagine that's the source of the problem.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Dafool View Post
    There's a broken government trigger in the decision. I imagine that's the source of the problem.
    I'll look at that for the next version.
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

please check the ruler bonus on trade. if I mouse over on another country's flag in COT, AI ruler administrative skill has negative effect on AI compete chance.

and total placed merchants gives positive modifier to AI nations, which I'm not sure if WAD.
    Last edited by highsis; 19-04-2012 at 08:17.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2
    CK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Dunno if it's just me but Gelre didn't have a core on their own province in the game I started.

Colonel
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of Nations

I'm getting non-replicable crashes. Playing as BYZ, I have just accepted a royal marriage with Naples and was moving my cursor when it just crashed. Happened again when I just moved the cursor quickly.
    Robert Glaub
    rwglaub@yahoo.com

This is related to a change in 5.8. I've informed Luke and it should be fixed soon. Until then, if you have an older version of D&T, please use that. Otherwise you'll just have to be patient.

I'm getting a replicable crashes. Playing as Korea, my game always crashes on a certain date. I haven't started a new game, but any saves will eventually crash on that date which is about 5 years from the start IIRC.

I'm getting the same replicable crash in my game as Takeda, game crashes around march 1376 every time. It's not always the same day.
    I'm playing D&T on top of the 5.2 beta, could be related.

I keep getting repeated crashes around 1371, have played several games with different nations, and reloaded each time. I have reinstalled D&T twice now, to no avail.

I am playing over DW 5.1.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Edit: NVM
    The Historical Plausibility Project

"Oh Lord Shiva, protect us from the fang of the cobra, the claw of the tiger, and the vengeance of the Afghan" -old Hindu prayer

We know of the crashes guys. Please see my posts here and in the main thread for the cause and please download the latest version to fix the crashing bug.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Quanfinigon View Post
    I'm getting the same replicable crash in my game as Takeda, game crashes around march 1376 every time. It's not always the same day.
    I'm playing D&T on top of the 5.2 beta, could be related.
    Yes. You need to use the 5.1, checksum BJLT.

Quote Originally Posted by rwglaub View Post
    I've found the broken piece of code and I'll release a fix in the 5.10.
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

The crash fix from the main thread works, but now I have a new problem. I formed Japan, warred Ryuku, and won the siege, but when I click 'sue for peace' the peace window only stays open for one frame. I can accept their deals, but not propose my own.

EDIT: Restarting the game fixed it.
    Last edited by Quanfinigon; 22-04-2012 at 05:53.

So I expanded the "restore the Roman empire" to include Italy. And it forming the roman empire worked, but when I load a the game up now my graphics change to the Easerntech groups. Any ideas?
    Here's what I changed in the Restore dec
    restore_le = {
    potential = {

NOT = { exists = LAT }
    OR = {
    tag = BYZ
    tag = ITA
    tag = PAP
    }
    OR = {
    religion = catholic
    religion = orthodox
    }
    }
    Fellow Nerd
    Nationality: Yankee
    Ideology: Liberal Authoritarian (I kind of hate myself)
    Issues: lassie-fare /Full Citizenship
    Religion: catholic
    Cash Reserves: UNKNOWN MONEY WANTED
    Revoltrisk: 2%
    Militancy: 0.7 (+0.1)
    Consciousness: 4 (+0.15)

The Roman Empire uses the same sprite group as the Byzantines, and thus you'll get Eastern style units. You're alterations don't have any effect on that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 39 64 ... LastLast