+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 37 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by lukew View Post
    Wow that is pretty weird, have you continued your game and if so have there been any more AI wars?
    I continued to about 1399, and even I was locked into an inability to declare war (for fear of the fact that the only countries I had casus bellis on were allied with other major powers), but no, no more AI wars occurred after 1396, although putting AI aggressiveness on low, strangely enough, made this not be a problem (there were at least 2 or 3 wars going on at any one time)

Looking at the map, I see a weird Spain and Scotland, so there were some wars going on. The Balkans, Anatolia, and Ireland also seem to have experienced a few wars. Maybe this is just a random calm period?
    -Ruanek

No, I checked the ledger a lot before this time period (for like six years) and no wars went on, the weird Spain and Scotland happened a couple decades earlier.

Deus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneThe Kings Crusade
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Im sorry if this is the wrong thread for my question but ive a pretty big problem.
    Ive already had the 4.2 installed which was working fine. Now i deleted the 4.2 and installed the 5.2 which isnt working for me.
    The game isnt starting any more. So i unistalled the game cleaned the directory and installed it and the mod again but its still not starting properly.
    It always crashes while loading the game at the creating province# point. Ive EU3 with all addons and the proper checksum. The mod is in the mod directory.
    I unpacked the mod with winrar and followed the install instructions. And sorry for my bad english.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Have you updated EU3 to the 5.1 patch? That's required for D&T to work.

SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Yap and the checksum is BJLT.

Then I'd suggest 2 things. One, clear out the cache folder (found in the map folder) and also redownload D&T, just to make sure. Either one of those could be the problem, so please let us know how things go.

Did it two times already...deinstalled the mod and the game. Deleted everything that was left in the eu3 folder.
    Installed the game (steam edition). Installed the mod. Still the same problem. It always crashes while "creating province#".

The fact that this is happening when the game is "creating provinces" indicates that something is missing or corrupted with your game in regards to the map and/or province files. This has to be caused by something related to your particular installation of the mod (otherwise no one would be able to play it). My first guess would be that's it map cache issues, simply because it's easy to overlook and has a direct link to the problem. It could also simply be a corrupted D&T download, because a map file might be bugged for you. Lastly, it could be a steam issue. I don't use steam for EU3, but I have heard about occasional problems with it and mods. Maybe you're already familiar with that process, but if that is related to the problem, I can't personally offer you much advice.

Tried it with a fresh install and the retail beta 5.2 update. Still crashing with the mod.
    Pretty weird...the 4.2 worked perfectly with my eu3 dw 5.1.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Serdjo View Post
    Tried it with a fresh install and the retail beta 5.2 update. Still crashing with the mod.
    Pretty weird...the 4.2 worked perfectly with my eu3 dw 5.1.
    Similar problem, changed text localization file, now it runs but crashes after country is selected (adapting history).

Which checksum is the correct one for D&T? For DW I have BJLT; somewhere I read that it should be HEOW for D&T, but I have ANTA.
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    (John 3:16)

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

I aren't sure if this is bug, but I just formed USA on Great Britain.... If this isn't bug it is just wrong.

Can I post historical errors on countries that don't receive much attentions?

Joseon(Korea, July 1392 – October 1897) is actually supposed to be Goryeo(918–1392) kingdom with a last name "Wang" when the game starts. Goryeo was technically bordering Yuan Empire and was smaller than Joseon, but I suggest not touching the borders since Asian borders cannot be represented historically with the current map. (Meiou has a perfect Asian border at the timeframe.) But I would still appreciate it if you could fix the country name to Goryeo before July 1392.

of course this is not really important, so feel free to pass up if you are occupied with other changes.

Major
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Crashbug found and identified:

There is a Bug in the Gameengine where 2 CoT's exist at the same place which can lead (and will lead) into a hardcrash.

I was playing Poland in a MP-session (d&t5.3).

I build a CoT in Warsaw before i formed the jagellion empire.
    After forming it i saw that i had two Cot's in Warsaw.
    One being around 700 and oen being around 25 -> the 25 was the Warsaw province itself, where the 700 one was my territory trading through the "other" Warsaw Cot

If i raze one of the cot's or the game lets the smaller one die due to no wealth the game makes a hardcrash at the end of the month.

Possible workaround -> create a clone decision for all decision which create Cot's and make the clone/original chacking for Cot yes/no and change the outcome.

If there is no CoT in the target province, the old decision is valid, if there is already a CoT the clone decision would be possible where the creat CoT part is removed.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I believe this is a bug, but I may be wrong.

I bought the sprite packs for EU3 off of Steam, and they show up normally without any problem on vanilla EU3. But when I load up D&T, the spritepacks do not seem to work, besides the first two medieval ones. I'm really not sure why they do not work, but I would like to so why.
    "There is no logic behind EU4 events, only hate." -Anon

I'm scared of moderators.

Restored the Pentarchy as Roman Empire, got the event for it which removes the Papacy...and now I get a message every couple of months saying that "The Pope (Portugal) called for a crusade against Yopi".

Quote Originally Posted by Glinn Mgraw View Post
    Restored the Pentarchy as Roman Empire, got the event for it which removes the Papacy...and now I get a message every couple of months saying that "The Pope (Portugal) called for a crusade against Yopi".
    This is a well known vanilla bug. I don't believe there is a fix for it. I'd suggest simply disabling the pop-up for now.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2
    CK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

This happened to me before so I know it's not a coincidence now. I was an elector in the HRE and didn't feel like staying in the HRE as I was large and didn't feel like dealing with unifying it from within when I could just leave and conquer, but when I left the HRE I stayed as an elector for some reason and since I am an elector, it shows all my provinces as bright green in the mapmode so I can't see which are still in the empire etc.

Should I still be an elector when I basically just told the HRE to bite me? Or is it a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by zedyue View Post
    This happened to me before so I know it's not a coincidence now. I was an elector in the HRE and didn't feel like staying in the HRE as I was large and didn't feel like dealing with unifying it from within when I could just leave and conquer, but when I left the HRE I stayed as an elector for some reason and since I am an elector, it shows all my provinces as bright green in the mapmode so I can't see which are still in the empire etc.

Should I still be an elector when I basically just told the HRE to bite me? Or is it a bug.
    I don't think it's a bug. If it is, it's not specific to D&T. But it's pretty difficult to stop being an elector.

It would make sense to remove electorship from nations not within the HRE, though.
    -Ruanek

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 37 62 ... LastLast