+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports

I think there's a bug in the HRE. Im playing as austria and I forced Wurtemberg (TPM) to release Ulm. The whole country changed over to Ulm. I did the same thing to Ulm (TPM) and then Wurtemberg was released. as Emperor, this is an exploitable bug to gain IA
    Sorry, I don't have time to talk about our AI atm, but I was not aware of there being an AI in Empire Total War.- Johan

Quote Originally Posted by nelliott View Post
    Hi guys-

Playing Death and Taxes 6.1 and am quite enjoying it. However, I'm getting a consistent crash to desktop when a new month rolls around. I started as Qusqu in 1356 and am now the Inca; the game crashes on April 1, 1426 (5+ tries). I experienced a similar crash to desktop once before in this game but replaying from a previous save seemed to solve the issue. I attempted to upload my savegame, but the file is too big for me to upload even when compressed to a 7z archive (1.09MB and I have an upload limit of 976KB). Is there a way around this? I've seen large images on the forums before but haven't ever uploaded anything here myself--quite possible I'm just doing something wrong.

Anyways, thanks for a great mod and let me know what additional info would be helpful.

-Nathan
    Having pretty much the same issue. Obligate crash 1-3 months after save. Seems to happen mostly on month changes. Completely clean version of 5.1 running 6.1 version of the mod. Save below

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Netherlands1416_03_01.eu3

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Vernalagnia View Post
    Having pretty much the same issue. Obligate crash 1-3 months after save. Seems to happen mostly on month changes. Completely clean version of 5.1 running 6.1 version of the mod. Save below

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Netherlands1416_03_01.eu3
    Because I'm currently testing 6.2, that the version of D&T I tested this out with. I did get the no_government/no_culture bug, probably because of compatibility issues, but there weren't any crashes after about 5 years of game time. This leads me to believe that whatever bug it is, it's probably fixed for 6.2.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

There's a distinct localisation error with royal marriages when you mouse over your ruler to see who his next heir and those of your married realms. ROYAL_MESS or some such.
    Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Ancestor Moth scribe for CK 2: Elder Kings - can you rival Tiber Septim's power?
    Burgundy: A Dream of Lotharingia (a Death & Taxes AAR - in torpor)
    The Three Certainties of Life (a Byzantine D&T AAR - updated 19.02.14)

I love the "War of PAH_ADJ Revolution" (Pahang)
    Proud modder of MEIOU & Taxes

MEIOU & Taxes soundtrack.
    90 minutes of high quality music period appropriate for EU4, is 100% legal and 100% free.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Sun_Wu View Post
    I love the "War of PAH_ADJ Revolution" (Pahang)
    I seem to have forgotten to give them a proper localization entry...

For the ship price increases you set them as if the requirement was a > sign which is how it normally is in EU3, but it's actually a ≥ so all of the price increases kick in a tech level early

90 minutes of high quality music period appropriate for EU4, is 100% legal and 100% free.

5.1, BJLT, fresh 6.2 install, is this supposed to look like this ?

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by lukew View Post
    Death and Taxes 6.2 released
    Ok, this should fix almost all of the major bugs aside from the silhouetted islands in the sea problem. Enjoy!
    PS This should significantly improve performance as we sorted out two events that were causing lag. Please let us know if it's still much slower than the 5.14.

~Download Death and Taxes 6.2~

Changelog:
    Code:
    • QFTNW requirements altered slightly.
    • Japan can't be formed if Japan exists and owns more than 1 city.
    • Forming Japan doesn't require uncolonised provinces.
    • Fixed the Disband Shogunate decision.
    • Tonkin and Annam are the correct form of Buddhism.
    • Durrani starts as Pashtun culture.
    • Aksai Chin starts as Uighur culture.
    • The pause icon is a lot more subtle.
    • Finnish cavalry requires land tech 8.
    • Vassalise cbs give slightly higher peace cost.
    • Government buildings give more stab cost reduction to make them more viable.
    • Portugese mp nerfed a bit.
    • Royal palace is available earlier.
    • Royal palace and glorious monument give a small amount of prestige.
    • Infantry prices lowered slightly.
    • Government 5/6 buildings buffed slightly.
    • Forming China requires you to be in the Eastern religion group.
    • Centres of trade give far less base tax and manpower.
    • British sepoy armies nerfed a bit.
    • Westernisation mechanics altered slightly.
    • Asian province localisations fixed.
    • Local and global trade income modifier renamed to local and global trade worth.
    • The Devshirme system can be enacted in provinces which neighbour a province with the Devshirme system.
    • Devshirme system nerfed slightly.
    • Merchant republic fixed so it gives -25% merchant cost again.
    • All new provinces placed in the correct continents.
    • Correct regions added in South America so that trade goods are gained correctly.
    • Hopefully fixed the event which is causing lag.
    • Claim timer fixed (hopefully).
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Oh.
    Sorry Luke I'll go and stand in the corner for awhile

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Nim2 View Post
    Oh.
    Sorry Luke I'll go and stand in the corner for awhile
    Haha, np

PS Looks like it's working now, enjoy the 6.2
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Enjoy is a transitive verb, so it needs to do something. "Enjoy the new release" for instance.
    Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Ancestor Moth scribe for CK 2: Elder Kings - can you rival Tiber Septim's power?
    Burgundy: A Dream of Lotharingia (a Death & Taxes AAR - in torpor)
    The Three Certainties of Life (a Byzantine D&T AAR - updated 19.02.14)

I must say I like that the Hansa renamed their capital to LEeck, it is IMO a substantially better name than stupid Lübeck

- "Banten breaks free" in the Majapahit collapse chain still fires without Banten having a core and thus the option to release them obviously doesn't work though we get the other boni.
    - Expand the bureaucracy is now in every province decision window, WAD ?
    - Kutai breaks free <> province is named Kutei on the map
    - Sanda Sea <> Sea of Banda ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sun_Wu View Post
    I must say I like that the Hansa renamed their capital to LEeck, it is IMO a substantially better name than stupid Lübeck
    lol, and in my game Luneburg is called LEeburg
    I believe it is caused by the game not accepting umlauts...

EDIT : "LEeck" capital is still Lübeck...
    Also, when you see the list of royal marriages for a country, there's some random localization files text...

In short, there are some errors with the localization files.
    Last edited by Duke of Britain; 20-06-2012 at 03:31.

Got a CTD in sep or nov 1509, reloaded from the autosave and now get a CTD everytime february comes around.
    http://filesmelt.com/dl/Majapahit1509_01_25.7z
    Went back to 08 autosave and got till nov 09 when it CTDed again.
    http://filesmelt.com/dl/Majapahit1509_10_29.7z
    Last edited by Nim2; 20-06-2012 at 07:53.

There is the same issue with a dozen new provinces in North America that was in South America earlier versions (now fixed in 6.2), no regions so no trade goods.

Formed Malaya to see if that would CTD too (so far no, am into 1510) and looked at Expanded Bureacracy and it doesn't recognize either my core ratio which is over 90% def ( only Irian is uncored) nor does it recognize my 3 magistrates. It does recognize that my capital has a courthouse. Ledger core chart seems wrong too. Any ideas ?

Edit: Cheated to remove all Majapahit cores and now the ledger shows 95+% core ratio, exp bureaucracy still doesn't recognize it.
    Last edited by Nim2; 20-06-2012 at 19:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Bom View Post
    There is the same issue with a dozen new provinces in North America that was in South America earlier versions (now fixed in 6.2), no regions so no trade goods.
    Fixed for next update.

Sergeant
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2

I'm getting a CTD at "Initialising Map Logic." I have checksum BJLT and map/cache is empty. Any idea what could cause this?

[Edit]It's gone now, don't know what was happening.
    Last edited by joelwilliamson; 21-06-2012 at 04:05.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 44 ... LastLast